(21)

"Caught Redhanded"

Y/N's POV:

"Just go back to your hideout and DO NOT let any of the policmen catch you." You warned and was about to run back home but he grabbed your wrist.

"Thank you.... by the way..." He avoided eye contact with you.

"If you didn't help. I would have been already killed." He held on to your wrist.

You looked up at him and saw the bruises on his face.

"Did you got into a fight again?" You touch the bruise on his face, making him flinch.

He let go of your hand and looked around to see if anyone was watching the two of you.

"The policemen were trying to handcuff me but I fought back so they all tackled me." He said, trying not to look at you.

You nodded and bid him goodbye.

But before you ran away, you looked back to look at him again and left.

~~~~~~

Today was weekend so you decided to just stay home and relax.

You took out your laptop to watch some random videos on Youtube until you heard a loud bang on the door.

You opened the door to reveal your mom with her arms crossed and a furious expression on her face.

"Yes mom?" You broke the silence.

"Your dad and I have to talk." She said in a serious tone and you followed her downstairs.

At first, you didn't know what they want to talk about but later realized that they might found out about last night.

You slowly entered the living room with your mom and saw your dad holding some documents.

"W-What's wrong..?" You stuttered.

Your dad didn't say anything but threw the document at you.

"Explain this then." He pointed to the documents.

You grabbed the documents that was scattered all over the floor.

You examined it.

"N-No it can't be..."

The document was a picture that was taken from the security camera and it was a picture of you stealing the keys from the policeman.

You looked at the second document and the picture was also taken from the security camera but it was when you were unlocking the door and both Taehyung and you running away.

"Dad you don't understan-"
"WHAT DO I NOT UNDERSTAND."

His loud voice made both you and your mom jump.

"Give me back the keys. And the killer's document. NOW." He slammed his fist onto the table.

You took the document from your bag and the key from your pocket.

You handed to your dad with your hands trembling.

"Now tell me. Where is the killer?" He demanded. You shook your head refusing to tell.

You parents were in shock as you refuse to tell where he is.

"What is wrong with you Y/N?!" Your mom yelled.

"I'M NOT TELLING ANYTHING."
You yelled.

"So is this the sign of love?"