(22)

"My Lover"

Y/N's POV:

"It's fine. I'll find a way to find out where he is." You heard your dad said.

"How about Y/N?" Your mom asked.

"She's just useless. A daughter that bring disappointment." Your heart broke into million pieces. But that's not the thing to worry about right now. The only important thing is to warn Taehyung.

~~~~~~

*3:00 AM*

You were able to contact Taehyung since he was the unknown number. He decided to tell you the way to his hideout. Weird right?

You arrived to his place and looked around, waiting for him.

"You finally came." His deep voice startled you. You turned around to see him smirking at you.

"Taehyung my dad's trying to find you and put you back in prison. H-He caught me helping you escape." You started to panic. You noticed that Taehyung was trying to put his hand on your shoulder but he stopped himself.

"I'll be fine. I can handle it myself." He sighed.

"Yourself? Are you sure about that? I helped you escape." You crossed your arms but realized what you just said.

But this time he didn't glare at you. He just looked at you, the look that was full of love and affection.

"Touché." He said and started walking away leaving you in confusion.

"Wait where are you going?" You ran after him.

"Just follow me." He said and stared at your hand but just looked away.

~~~~~~

"The Beach? Why did you take me to the beach?" You looked around. You could barely see anything but the sound of the  splashing waves since it was really dark. But luckily, you were still able to see Taehyung since the moon was shining brightly in the sky.

"I used to be here with my parents." He said, breaking the silence, " The last time I saw them, was when I was little. They drove away, leaving me here alone on this beach." He looked down.

"Why did they leave you here...?" You started to feel sorry for him.

'They never told me... that's why my boss found me here and decided to take care of me." He tried to hold back his tears.

"Your boss...?" He realized what he just said and didn't know what to do. He wasn't suppose to tell who told him to kill you.

"T-The one who told me to kill you..." He avoided eye contact with you.

"That's why I never felt loved or ever fall in love. My life was only full of pain, violence, and revenge." He sighed.

You grew silent.

"Don't tell anyone about this." He said in a serious tone. You nodded and give him a reassuring smile.

For the second time, he stared at your hand again.

"Y/N..." You were kind of startled since he called your name. You looked at him. "Can I hold your hand...?" He asked you.

You were so startled that you didn't know what to do but you gave him your hand anyways. He held it gently and you both looked up at the moon.

"Let's come here often." He continued and glanced at you. You could tell he was trying to smile.

"So I can be able to hangout here at the beach again with the person I love."