Part 33 (Mature)

" Society is going to judge you in anyway, so do what your heart approves. At least you don't have to regret in future that it could have been different if you had listen to your heart."

Arnav kissed her wildly, passionately, crushing her into his arms, it startled Khushi first but slowly she reciprocated his kiss. Reluctantly Arnav pulled out from kiss and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" Arnav asked coming out of hug.
Khushi looked at him and nodded but she can see him fidgeting as he wanted to ask something more but he's nervous.

Khushi chuckled inwardly thinking "ASR and nervous"? but looking at his stance and behaviour she understood whatever he wanted  to ask  and thought to play along. "hmph.. Laad governer leave no chance to tease me, now its time for sweet revenge", she concluded inwardly.

Khushi: but Arnav ji! wo.....
Arnav: what?
Khushi: "Arnav ji! whatever happened yesterday" Arnav stilled in fear to hear further.

Arnav gulped the lump in his throat "Khushi! i....." Khushi cutts him off , seeing him turning so tense. "No Arnav ji! I am alright and no I don't regret it, that's what you wanted to know right?" she speaks cupping his cheeks.

Arnav smiled a full blown smile
confirming her doubts, but more than anything Arnav's smile mesmerised her. Khushi was nervous like hell to face him after what happened yesterday, it was completely new experience for her. She never thought about any intimacy with men before marriage but surprisingly she didn't regretted it either, and she knew why because of the man in front
of her. How much he cared for her , his actions told everything and she found herself relaxed.

Slowly Arnav leaned down assured that she didn't regret anything and brushed his lips on her. This time its  completely filled of love and desire for his love.

Keeping his forehead on hers, Arnav admitted "I was scared."
Khushi: You don't have to! i don't regret any moment I spend with you.

Arnav: "I Love you"
khushi: "I Love you too"

Arnav: Finally you are here so now umm"I have something for you" Khushi: Really? What is it?
Arnav: "Something I want you to wear for party."Saying this he leaves khushi and  comes back with a bag and hand it to khushi.
Khushi: But I already have my clothes ready with me for party.
Arnav: iy know but I want you to wear it.

Khushi: "Laad governer!" She opens the packet to reveal the most beautiful black netted saree, she was in awe to look at that.

Khushi: Arnav ji! It's beautiful.
Arnav: "Not more than you. I have designed it by my best designer in so much short time, I want to see you in black. I have never seen you wearing black." Khushi gave  him her most charming smile while nodding and kissed his cheeks.
Khushi : Okay! Now you go out, so I can change and please lock the door.

Arnav nodded and started moving when he smirked mischeviously and instead of going out locked the door securely and came back to khushi.

Khushi: What happened?
Arnav: Nothing.
Khushi: Than go, I want to change!

"Then change who stopped you?" Arnav said slyly enjoying her expressions.
Khushi: haww!