Chapter 5

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Dedicated to FlawedMuslimah

Uncle Umar's words rang in my head."You have to get married one day, we got someone for you", tears poured down my cheeks.

I'm joking !! She isn't getting married. I would love to have seen your guy's faces. *Laughing like crazy right now*

Back to the real story.

I reached home and shut the door closed. My back was leaning  against the door for support. I slid down the door and sat down with my head buried  in between my knees. I couldn't keep it in anymore. Why me??"Ya Allah,Why me??" Was I being punished for something?  Was I being tested? I didn't know. I cried my heart out  for the pain to stop. "Meow...", Candyfloss brushed himself against my leg to give me some comfort. I looked at him and smiled. I run my fingers through his fur . Candyfloss.."I need Candyfloss!" I didn't realise how badly I wanted candyfloss right now until Candyfloss rubbed against me. I jumped up and opened the cabinet in the kitchen where I keep all my candyfloss.

As soon as I opened it all the candyfloss came pouring on my face. It was stuffed with candyfloss. I grabbed a few packets and shoved the rest back in. I picked up Candyfloss,my kitten, and candyfloss,the candy, and run up to my room. I threw myself on my comfy bed after I took off my hijaab and changed into my  pajamas. It was already night now. We spent the whole afternoon talking and me crying.

I shivered at the memory of our talk. I grabbed my covers over me while sitting on my bed. I closed my eyes and made du'aa, "Help me Allah.Without you I am nothing. Guide me in making the right decisions and please take away all my pain." I felt something soft against my chest . Candyfloss had snuggled  close to me and fell asleep.

I jumped in fright from the thunder I heard. "Ya Allah nooo...not now please!" I shut my eyes as I heard it start to pour down hard. I read the du'aa for when it starts to rain and covered my ears with my hands. I couldn't take this anymore.

The wind was howling angrily just like how it howled that night. That night.. my worst nightmare. Will it happen again?
I was scared out of my wits. I couldn't stop shaking and with that came the violent storm. I jumped at the sound of the thunder and lightning. The wind was howling like the swirling storm inside me. Tears fell down my cheeks. I had no one. I was alone, will I  forever be alone. I couldn't stop thinking about that night.

I rolled myself into a ball on my bed. I prayed silently while crying. I knew I couldn't question taqdeer. What was meant to happen will happen. No one can stop it except the Almighty Allah.
I sighed as I realised that I have been questioning Allah all this time. How could I ? 

The thunder continued to raw loudly and I continued to repent to my lord. More tears poured down my cheeks as I thought of that night the lightning rawed like this as well. "Allah will always help me through every storm."

Candyfloss meowed and snuggled more close to me so he could  give me some comfort. I held him close to me and prayed some more . " Ya Allah,help me. Without you I am lost. I have no one but you. Help me get rid of this nightmare."

But deep down I knew that this nightmare will always haunt me.

As salamu alaikum

This quote is very well known and I'm sure you have already heard it

This quote is very well known and I'm sure you have already heard it. Personally it's my favorite, it reminds me at difficult times that Allah would not burden me or leave me alone.
Any thoughts or comments?!?

Thanks for reading!

Please do vote, comment, share and follow!

Keep Smiling
♥️♥️♥️