#SexyJeanie

*Very Mature. You've been warned so no cursing me out later* the italicized things are thoughts.

Jeanette's Pov

Sisters. In shows or in movies they seem to love each other no matter what. Patton is something else entirely. I thought she was finally going to be there for me when she invited me to come to Seattle. But one visit from dad in the 2 years I've been staying here messed everything up. And what she said to me today was unforgivable. It was worst than what she said to me when I left Florida to move to France.

"I'm a stranger to this family." "I almost forgot you even existed." I guess I would add those phrases to the list of hurtful words my family has called me over the years.

I basically have no family that likes me.

The urge to cut was there, burning inside but I couldn't. Mostly because Michael would become a little bitch and nag me about it. He would probably even call that bitch Connie to come back and help me sort my "feelings".

Fuck feelings. There nothing but a pain in my ass.

Anyways ever since Patton left Tiffany has been holding me in a hug for at least 20 minutes. I mean I know I was the one who initiated it but I was over it in 2 minutes.

"Tiffany, you can stop hugging me now," I said awkwardly and I tried to move her away from me.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk about what happened?" Tiffany said very concerned.

That just irked me. I don't like to talk about the things that go wrong with my family.

"No. Thank you tho" I said in a reassuring voice.

"You never tell me anything about your family Jeanie. Is what just happened the reason why?" Tiffany poked.

"Tiffany my family is complicated. You wouldn't understand" I sighed.

"That's because you never tell me. How am I suppose to understand something when you never tell me. I've known you for almost 3 years and you haven't told me anything about your family" Tiffany snapped. And then I remained silent. I pressed my lips into a thin line and looked at my hands fidgeting.

Michael wanted to know about my past. Tiffany did too and I didn't know what to do. I could tell them but the story is very very sad. I could lie but that would be too obvious.

"I'll tell you, Tiffany. I just need some time to work up the courage." I whispered.

"When"

"To be honest Tif. I've.... I've been seeing a therapist... and I still haven't told them the story" I struggled to say.

"You're seeing a therapist?" she asked softly and then put her hand on my shoulder.

"Yea" I whispered.

"Well please promise me you'll tell me before you kick the bucket" Tiffany said trying to lighten the mood.

"I will. I promise"

"Well, what do you wanna do tonight? I'm off. We can drink the day away" she asked.

"Well actually Tiffany I'm temporarily moving out"

"Why "

"There's this little threat that has come to town and Michael is trying to act protective" I explained.

"Shaw wants you to move in with him to protect you? Why would he give a shit? What have you not told me about you two?" she asked confused.

"Nothing big has changed," I said vaguely.