Chapter Eighteen

*Hey guys! Thank you so much for the wonderful comments I got for the last chapter! I hope you really like this chapter :)  Tell me what you think!*

The next morning I woke up with my head on the Doctor’s chest. Our legs were entangled underneath the sheets. His arm was wrapped around me. I rested my hand on his chest and started to gently draw circles onto it.

I smiled thinking about last night, which was amazing. I felt the Doctor’s chest slowly rise and fall underneath my head and I knew that he was still sleeping. I looked up at his sleeping face. His face was clear of any signs of worry. I smiled, looking at his messed up hair and his mouth slightly twisted into a smile.

The Doctor’s arm tightened around me as his eyes slowly blinked opened. “Good morning,” he said, sleepily. “Morning,” I smiled at him. “So last night,” he said, his smile growing. I laughed a little at his growing smile. “Wow,” he said, kissing my forehead. I smiled at him before he reached down off the bed to grab his boxers. He put them on before leaving the bed, turning around to look at me.

“Can you hand me some clothes?” I asked, wrapping the sheets tighter around my body. ’I don’t think so,” he laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him before I leaned over the bed grabbing the Doctor’s button up shirt and wrapping myself in that.

“So what’s the plan for today?” he asked, running his hand through his messy black hair. “Well Mum planned a family party so unfortunately you’ll have to go to that,” I said, walking up to him as he took me in his arms. “Unfortunately!” he said, his voice playfully raising. “The Ponds are awesome!” he said, making me laugh. “Williams,” I corrected. He kissed my forehead, “You’ll always be a Pond to me. So what do we do at family parties?” he asked, sitting on the bed.

I laughed as his face twisted in confusion. “We’ll we always have our annual soccer match against the Clarks,” I said, sitting next to him. I couldn’t help it, I wanted to be around the Doctor. I wanted to be next to him at all times. “Clarks? Where have I heard that before?” he asked, gently rubbing my arm as I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Billy Clark is the boy who made me an outcast at my school,” I reminded him. He frowned at the memory. “Have you ever played soccer?” I asked. “Only once when I was trying to be normal,” he laughed at the memory. His laugh made me smile. “Well if you want you can play with the family. They’ll love to have a new member,” I said, standing up looking for clothing. “I’d love to play,” he said, pulling on his black pants. I pulled on a summer dress that was TARDIS blue and had a brown belt around the waist.

When I turned, I saw the Doctor about to pull his white button up shirt on. “Hang on a second,” I said, making him stop. “Yes?” he asked. “I never get to see you shirtless,” I said, taking in the view. He laughed, “Don’t worry, little Pond. You’ll see it again.” I smiled, laughing with him.

After we were dressed, the Doctor and I walked outside to find Mum and Dad standing outside. “Hello you two,” Mum said. “Where did you two run off during your party?” she asked, raising an eyebrow. My cheeks instantly turned red but the Doctor just chuckled. “You know Amelia, I was just showing Violet something interesting in the TARDIS.” “I’m sure you were,” she laughed, making my cheeks even redder. “Oh now we’re making Violet uncomfortable,” mum said, turning her attention to me. The Doctor laughed, hugging me close to him.

“So when is the family party,” I asked, when the Doctor let me go. “It’s in an hour at the park. The boys are getting suited up for their silly soccer game,” mum said, as she looked to dad who was wearing a soccer jersey with ‘WILLIAMS’ written across the back and below it the number 4.