nine

It was only two hours since the drama majors got off the bus

It was only two hours since the drama majors got off the bus. They spent one hour arguing over where to go.

Everyone was arguing with each other about what to visit and where to eat. Some drama majors were daring each other to act out ridiculous scenes out of movies or plays.

"Re-enact 'Romeo and Juliet!' " Hoseok shouted, standing on top of a bench.

His loud and sudden voice scared bystanders on the street and local couples that were spending time together.

"Shut up, you idiot! You're disturbing the people here!" Juhyun shouted, harshly tugging the hem of his shirt to get him off the bench.

Hoseok tripped over the bench as his feet planted back onto the ground. Jungkook and Donghae shared a look, along with a fist bump, as they hopped onto the bench. Jungkook took off his beanie and set it down on the floor.

"I pray thee, good Mercutio, let's retire. The day is hot, the Capulets abroad, and if we meet, we shall not scape a brawl. For now, these hot days is the mad blood stirring," Jungkook said.

Donghae sighed. "Thou art like one of those fellows that when he enters the confines of a tavern, claps me his sword upon the table and says 'God, send me no need of thee!' and by the operation of the second cup, draws it on the drawer, when indeed there is no need."

Jungkook incredulously looked up, slapping his hand over his knee. "Am I like such a fellow?"

Donghae shrugged and beckoned Jungkook closer to him on the bench. "Come, come, thou art as hot a Jack in thy mood as any in Italy, and as soon moved to be moody, and as soon moody to be moved."

The pair attracted attention from the residents and other visitors of Seoul. An elderly couple walked up to the pair and set down some won into the beanie.

"Thank you, fair couple," Donghae said, tipping an invisible hat.

The elderly woman smiled and the elderly man nodded in respect. The two were on their way to where they needed to be.

"I bet we would have gotten more money if we re-enacted our scene instead," Taehyung said, putting a gentle hand on the small of Lunai's back.

"You just want people to see us kiss," she responded.