Fred x reader ~ flirting

Requested by: MollyMalfoy-Weasley

Enjoy!
-

You walked out of the Slytherin common room the meet up with your boyfriend. Fred Weasley. You had been dating for about a year now and you loved each other very much. His family completely approved and so did yours. Your different houses didn't seem to be problem at all.

You walked down the corridor towards the Gryffindor common room. You weren't sure if he was there. You crossed all the corridors looking for him.

You stopped when you noticed him talking to Angelina. You didn't know if you were interrupting something or not.

Angelina was blushing and playing with her hair while talking to him. Everyone once in awhile she'd laugh and lay her hand on Fred's upper arm. He was smiling as well. Were they flirting?

Angelina then said her goodbye's and walked away. You approached Fred.

'Hi.' He smiled and he wanted to kiss you immediately.

You hold him off.

'What?' He asked you.

'Angelina was flirting with you.. were you flirting with her?' You asked him.

'What? No she wasn't flirting with me. We're just friends.' Fred brushed it off.

'Are you sure? The smiling, the blushing, playing with the hair, hand on the upper arm.'

'Honey, don't worry. I love you. You know I do. It was just a conversation.'

Fred pulled you closer and kissed you. You kissed him back. Fred pulled back and smiled.

'It's cute when you're jealous.' He smiled.

'Oh, shut up.' You blushed.

-

'Don't believe him.' Pansy sighed after you told her the story. 'Everything point to flirting! Fred was in love with Angelina before he started dating you. And now you see this. No way.'

'I don't know... Fred would never lie to me.'

'He's a blood traitor, a filthy Gryffind-'

'Pansy.' You sighed.

'Sorry.' She sighed. 'You know what it is, they all start off nice and then boys just break your heart. Fred and Angelina always had a thing for each other. I would keep an eye on them.'

You sighed and stared at the ceiling. You didn't want her to be right. George told you about the crush Fred and on Angelina. He never asked her. That was before you met him. Maybe he liked her because she was Gryffindor.. kind off the same as him.

'Gryffindor and Slytherin just isn't a good match.' Pansy sighed.

'Pansy, thank you for giving me advise but I don't think this is the time to tell me what a terrible boyfriend I have.'

'I'm sorry. I'll do that after you two break up.'

You sighed and switched off the light. Pansy got the hint and apologised again. You didn't answer. She really wasn't helping. There was no point in worrying now. You should believe Fred.

The next day you walked with Fred towards your next class. You felt a little better about the entire situation. It was as if nothing happened. You were happy that it was all okay.

'Fred!' You heard at the end of the corridor. Fred looked up and waved at Angelina.

She ran towards him with a notebook in her hand.

'Hi.' Fred smiled.

'Hi! Look at this.. wait.'

She pulled Fred away from you and sat down with him on a small wall. She showed him something. You could hardly understand them.  They were smiling and laughing. Angelina placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear which made him laugh. She then hugged him from behind.

The moment Fred looked at you, you turned around and walked away. Fred handed Angelina her notebook and immediately ran after you.

You turned a corner and when you were about to enter the Slytherin common room, Fred grabbed your wrist. You turned around.

'Let me go.'

'No! You're completely misunderstanding!'

'Missinderatanding? Missunder- are you insane?! I'm not misunderstanding! You liked her before you met me, you talk and laugh and flirt! If you don't like me anymore, just tell me!'

'Listen, she only wanted to show me something that she drew in her notebook.'

'And she had to lay her hand on your shoulder for that? Whisper something in your ear that makes you laugh, hug you?!'

Fred sighed and tried to stay calm. He had no idea how to convince you.

'I would never want to date Angelina. Especially not when I have a girl like you.'

'Then why do you do this to me?! Am I not flirting with you enough?! Am I not good enough?!'

'Y/N Please. You're perfect.'

'Apparently I'm not because you need that slut.' You said.

Fred saw the hurt and jealousy in your eyes. It hurt him to see how much it hurt you.

'Y/N-'

'No I get it Fred. Go to her.' You said. 'Go on and be with her.'

'Stop it.'

'When you do.' You said.

'Y/N I'm serious. Stop it.'

'Why?! Why would I stop it when you don't need me anymore! You can stop it.'

'Y/N! I do need you because I love you. Okay?! I love you more then Ron loved chicken.. more then Ginny loves Harry, more then pansy loves Draco. I would never, ever, want to give what we have up. Because I know that you're all I need. So stop it.'

You looked at him. Fred pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back and sighed.

'Will you stop too?' You asked him.

'Yes. And I'm so sorry that it seemed this way.'

'I'm sorry too..' You said.

You looked up and Fred kissed you.