Chapter Three

Author's Note: Hi! Don't worry, I'm not here to write another chapter! Thanks for all the feedback on my chapter of Losing Harry! I'm so glad you all like it, but  @RelentlessChaos is back for this one! It's a truly amazing chapter, but in all honesty, I think this is going to be the first chapter that made me wanna cry. Haha. Love you guys for reading! Leave feedback on this chapter in the comments!

-QuinnWritesStories

--------------------------

Chapter Three

Grace’s POV

            Everything happened in slow motion. Harry tumbled down the stairs and I didn’t know how to react. When he hit the bottom, he was laying in his own blood. I didn’t know what else to do but scream. I called the police as I sobbed.

“Miss, please speak more clearly. I can’t understand you,” The operator said.

I hiccupped and shouted, “My boyfriend busted his head open!”

“How did this incident occur?” He asked.

“He fell down the stairs. Please send someone quickly!” I yelled.

“We have an ambulance on the way Miss.”

I threw my phone at the wall and sat next to Harry, hoping that someone would get here in time. I evaluated my life and decided that losing him was something that I definitely never wanted to happen. I knew that once someone experienced a head trauma you weren’t supposed to move them, but I wanted so badly to hold him in my arms.

The loud sirens outside Harry’s house signaled that the ambulance was here. Paramedics burst through the door with a stretcher. They picked up Harry and placed him on the stretcher. He looked so fragile. I rode in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. The highly trained EMTs put an oxygen mask on Harry and tried to stop his wound from bleeding.

My head was buried in my hands. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I looked up. A man was smiling sadly at me.

“Is he going to be okay?” I sobbed.

“I’d say the chances of survival are very high. Although it may not seem like it, busting open your head is a common thing these days,” He said.

“So you think he’ll make it?’

“Yes,” He said.

I smiled through the tears.

When we arrived at the hospital, that’s when the real chaos started. Harry was wheeled off to a room for surgery and I called the boys to tell them what happened. Of course when they got here, they started a riot and asked me a bunch of questions.