Rantario Amami x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

you sat there in your seat listening to the teacher talk about something that you didn't want to hear. you leaned back in your chair as you had one headphone on and listened to music as he talked. the bell rang and everyone crowded the halls once more. you made it to the lunch room and sat at your normal table with Maki, Kaede, and a few others. "have you heard of the party that Miu is throwing tonight" Himiko said with no enthusiasm in her voice while she ate her lunch. "Hell yeah, I'm going" Tenko said raising her fist in the air. You smiled at her "Are you going (Y/N)?" Kaede asked looking at me. you looked at your guy friends at the other table, "maybe..." you trailed off trying to think if Miu was just playing a prank or if it was real. "well maybe it's a trap that she is setting" Maki said looking at you, "that's what i am thinking,but it could be a regular party" you said. "you have to bring a date that's what I heard" Himiko said looking up from her food. You looked at Tenko then to Maki and smiled. "Let's crash the party, it will be fun" you said, Tenko and Maki nodded. you knew those two would crash it but Kaede would care to much and Himiko would just stay in the car and pass out. "Alirght then were going to crash it, I'll pick you guys up at 8 and will go from there" Tenko said as the bell rang. you all got up and went to your next class, thinking about the party tonight.

It was 8 pm, Tenko drove her jeep to the party with everyone in it surprisingly even Himiko. you pulled into Miu's fancy house and saw people going in, even the guys. "all I know is I'm going to get wasted" Tenko said "Himiko would you be our driver if we come back sober" Kaede asked her. "mm...fine" she said staying in the car flipping through her phone. You all walked over to the house, Tenko kicked open the door with her Aikido skills. Everyone looked over and saw all of you enter. You smirked as Tenko screamed "Let's Party!", then you just went your separate ways during the party. You went straight over to the drinks table and took a can of beer. "What are you doing here?" You turned around to see No I with her hands on her hips staring at you. "I'm here for the party,why don't you just go back to watching keebo instead of worrying about me" you said taking a sip of beer. She walked away from you giving the middle finger, you just sighed and went back to talking to random people and your friends at the party.

It was now 10, you only drank 2 beers and you only have a buzz. You walked around the house,seeing people past out already. You went upstairs, opened the window and sat on the roof. Looking up at the stars you smiled taking another sip out of your cup. " Hey (Y/N)" You heard someone say. You looked over and saw Rantario sitting by you. "How's the party for you" he asked sounding a bit drunk. "It's fine I crashed the party and I've had only two beers and I only have a buzz, how about you" you said looking at him. He told you about his time at the party and how he did beer pong with the guys. He also said that he saw Miu up Keebo's ass the whole entire time. You laughed when he said that, "I knew she would be up his ass" you said taking another sip. You both looked up at the sky for a few seconds. " How long is this party anyway?" He asked some what moving closer to you. "I don't know, I'll probably be going in like an hour or two." You said looking at him. You blushed as he put his hand on yours, "he is so drunk, but why would he do this" you thought as he looked at you and smiled. He leaned in and kissed you in the lips. You kissed back and enjoyed the kiss even though it tasted like alcohol. "Nice the fake being drunk trick worked" Rantario thought as he kissed you. He pulled back and smiled as you blushed deep red. "I knew you too would be good together" you heard and turned your head to see Kaede and Shuichi. You blushed even more, "You to would be good together to if Shuichi had the balls to kiss you" you said back smiling. She stuck her tongue out at you as she dragged blushing Shuichi away from you both. "Nice come back" he said smiling like an idiot,you put your he on his shoulder. He pulled you closer to him, "I hope you remember what we did tonight Rantario,since your drunk in all" you said looking at him as you snuggled in more to him. 

you both sat there for a few minutes in peace, "Hey get off my roof" You heard as you both turned your heads to see Miu staring at you. you got up from him and came inside. you walked downstairs wobbling a bit.  you felt your phone vibrate,You got a text from Maki.

Maki : We have to go Tenko got sick from drinking

Y/N : Okay then I'll meet you guys out front

Maki : okay see you in a few

you put your phone back in your pocket of your hoodie that you were wearing. you tried to make your way to the door, "(Y/N)" You heard someone say, you turned around and Rantario kissed you. you pulled back "I'll see you at school" he said walking out with you. you got in Tenko's jeep and waved to Rantario as Himiko drove off to drop everyone off. you got out of the jeep and went into your house. you climbed the stairs up to your room and sat against the door. you sighed thinking if Rantario was even going to remember what you both did. The next day you walked the halls to your next class,someone pulled you to the wall and kissed you on the lips real quick. You looked at him, it was Rantario "I remember last night you know" he said as he kissed you again "i'm glad you do" you said as you kissed him on the check and smiled as you went your separate ways to your classes.