Greedling x gangster reader

Requested by StablymaveMehidpil hope you enjoy.

Y/N POV

Geez I'm so damn bored. My boss hasn't given me any kind of job to do. Maybe I'd ask him again, with a little persuasion

I went to his room. Greedling was sitting there looking pretty bored himself. 

I walked in and just sat on his lap. He looked at me confused. "What are you doing Y/N ?", he asked.
I smirked.

"Well Ling-"

"Greed", he corrected. I groaned. "Whatever, too hard to tell. I'll call you GreedLing", I stated.

"No you will not!", he snapped.

"Anyway, Greedling, I just wanted to make sure you didn't have any more jobs for me. No one you want me to kill, nothing you want me to wreck, anything?"

Greedling shook his head.

"Sorry. Today is all clear", he stated. I leaned in close to his neck smirking.

"You sure about that boss?", I asked.
He smirked.

"Well...."

"Yes?", I say almost a little too excited. What could I say, I love my job. 
"There is, one thing you could do for me", he states.

"What is it? Whatever it is. I'll do it", I urged. Then he pulled me in and kissed my lips. I was completely off guard.

When we pulled apart he smirked while I blushed like crazy.

"Okay...didn't see that coming", I said. 

Greed laughed as he held me close. "You're my possesion, all mine. Anyone be damned if they touch you. So your job today, just stay with me for the day. Got it?"

I simply nodded. This was gonna be one hell of a day.

I hope you enjoyed. I'm not completely sure what gangsters do so I did the best that I could. But it was fun. Love my readers.