Chapter 26

Gabrielle's P.O.V

It's our last day in the USA before going back to England. I can't wait to go home but I really don't want to go back to school. Just thinking about school stresses me out. Anyways the lads figured out who blew the air horn in their ears. Well actually Louis found the air horns in Michaels suitcase on the bus. They all argued for 2 hours straight while Liam and I just sat back and snickered at them. Paul broke up the arguement and now were all friends. 

America is great, especially the stores. Louis took me shoppig at American Eagle and I bought this amazing outfit to wear on the Ellen show today. Ed,5SOS, the lads are going to be on the show today. Then we go straight to the airport and back to England. 

"Gabbie you have 20 minutes to get ready." I hear Liam shout from the hotel kitchen. 

"OK" I shout back and quickly put on my outfit. Louis and I picked out a white tank top, dark blue denim shorts that are tight and fit me perfectly. Along with a pair of grey and white nike high tops with wedges and an white denim vested American Eagle hoodie with grey sleeves and hood. My usually straight hair now has a few soft curls from how much Lou has curled it the last 8 months. I don't mind though because it looks awesome.

I quickly grab my phone and run out into the hotel kitchen where the lads are eating breakfast. I sit down next to Zayn and Liam like always and begin eating.

"You excited to go home love?" Zayn asks

"Yes I loved being around the world but I miss my bed and our flat and Fluffy." I excliam. Fluffy is my huge stuffed snowman that Harry won me at the carnival on my birthday.

"Come on guys we have to go. 5SOS and Ed are already on the bus." Paul says as he walks through the hotel door. I put my plate in the sink and walk out the door with the rest of the lads.

(At the Ellen Show)

I sit in the backstage dressing room playing around on Liams phone since I can't really do anything on my phone. Peyton is on set shooting his new show and Miranda is in school so I'm bored. I watch on the TV screen as Ellen introduces the boys. Ed goes first, then 5SOS and then the lads. 5SOS sits on one  the couch o the couch on Ellen's left side while Ed sits in a chair and the lads sit on the other couch on Ellen's right side. 

"So boys we understand all of you have been touring together. How did that work out?"  

"It's been great, we've all gotten super close." Liam says

"Were are a family now." Louis exclaims

"But there is one family member missing from this stage." Niall says

"Oh yes Gabrielle" Ellen says

"Yes Paul can you get Gabbie out here please?" Harry asks

Paul walks into the dressing room and I immediately stand up even though I don't want to go on stage. I stick my phone in my pocket and Liams too. I walk next to Paul and step onto the stage. I sit on Luke's lap since he is the closest to me. I smile at the crowd as I hear a mixture of aww's, boo's, clapping and screaming.

"So Gabbie. How was your first time around the world with theses guys?" 

"Fun and Tiring but what I loved most was being around my family." I smile as I hear a bunch of awww's from the lads and the crowd.

"So Gabbie you opened up for the boys on their last show and you did something really sweet." Ellen says as I footage of me singing in Toronto, Canada pops up on the Tv screen behind her. She plays the footage and I watch myself  walk off stage and pull a little girl out of the crowd and onto the stage. I was dressed in a white dress and white wedged heels. My hair was pulled into a crazy hair do. The little girl was dressed in a 1D shirt, jeans and pink flats. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was about 4 and up to my mid thigh for height.  I finished th song and brought the guys onto stage to meet the girl.

"Why did you do that?" Ellen asks

"Well while I was singing I kept spotting her sad face so I thought why not try and make her happy. I saw the kid version of my self in that girl and I have always told myself that when I became happy I would make someone else happy too." I explain

"Isn't she sweet?" Louis exclaims

"Yes she is. So today were going to let the fans ask the questions." Ellen exclaims as half the audience raises their hands. Ellen picks a boy around my age with a yellow 5SOS t-shirt, shorts and yellow vans. He had brown eyes along with brow hair, he was about 5'10. 

"Yes young man." 

"Ok this question is for Gabbie. Your seriuosly beautiful. Are you single?" He says in a husky voice

I chuckle and the lads along with Ed and 5SOS send him a glare.

"Um Thank You and no I'm not single." I say with a smile

"Oh is this the young man that has captured your heart?"

I follow her gaze to see a Tv screen with a picture of Peyton and I holding hands with my head on his shoulder and walking on Los Angeles side walk. I was wearing a sleeve less black and white plaid button down shirt with fitting white denim shorts and grey supras from Liam, my hair was down and had soft curls. He was wearing a grey hollister sweater, beige cargo shorts and grey addidas. I smile at the memory of how we spent the day exploring the city, laughing, smiling and having fun. I hear girls cheering in the audience.

"Yes that's him." Louis says with a huge smile

"Peyton Meyers. He's a really handsome young man." Ellen says

"Boys what do you think of Peyton? Do you approve?" a girl asks

"He's a great kid and he seems to really car for her." Liam answers

"He even stayed to make sure she was okay when she tripped and cut up her leg on their first date." Zayn adds. I hear many awws coming from the crowd. My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket and see that my twitter feed is blowing up.

@Chercares: Why would such a hottie go for her? She's fat and ugly. No wonder her parents didn't want her. She doesn't deserve to be adopted by 1D. 

@MapleHoran: Bitch should just fall of the face of the earth and never come back.

@IloveZayn: She's not even pretty. Her death would be better for everyone.

@Liamishot: Slut needs to end her life. No one likes her and no one ever will.

@MalikTomlinson: Her fuglyness is blinding

@1Dforlife: She's probably just using all of them for money

@MsLukeHemmingsStyles: Do us all a favor and just die.

I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I ran off the stage. Tears blurred my vision as I ran into the beds and fell onto Zayns bunk. I hear Peyton's ringtone.

"Babe answer you phone. Come on you know you love me.Now answer the phone. I will be highly offended if you don't." I chuckle and answer it.

"Ello" I sniffle

"I saw the tweets. Please don't listen to anything they say. You are the most beautiful, joyful and kindest girl I have ever met. The boys and I love you so much. The boys and I could barely live without you when your mad and ignoring us, imagine how we would feel if you weren't in our lives anymore. We would die before letting anyone hurt you." My heart flutters at his words and replay them in my head. But I soon hear multiple footsteps and quickly close all the bunks curtains. I sit back in Zayns and close the curtains.

"Thanks for the comfort Pey. It really helped, I love you guys too but I have to go. I'll talk to you later babe."  I hear him say a quick bye and end the call just as the boys get on the bus and close the door. I sit quietly in Zayn's bed as Liam pulls open Zayns curtain and sits me on his lap.

"Ssshhh babe it's ok. We're all here for you." I feel myself fall into a deep sleep to the sound of all their voices singing irresistible.