ten

The normal Taehyung Lunai would normally see during class was showing a different side to him

He was such a child, getting excited by every little thing. He even commented about how fresher and sweeter the air was. He was so weird outside of class.

Lunai only knew the Romeo of Taehyung. She knew how flirtatious he could get. He was arrogant at times and also stubborn, but sometimes he would concede.

The two never spent time alone out of class. Not even once did they text each other to run lines like normal actors. They always ran lines by themselves and counted on the other to do the same alone.

There she was, watching her Romeo as he ran around the streets of Seoul. He interacted with children on the streets and bought snacks from any street shops. He was braiding a little girl's hair as her mother was taking a picture.

Lunai assumed it was because her mother would not get another moment like that. The housewife would have the chance to gossip with other housewives about how a handsome man loves children and chose to play with her daughter.

The little girl was obediently sitting on his lap and swung her feet back and forth as he finished braiding her hair. She moved her braids around once he was done.

"Thank you, Appa!" she shouted.

Her mother swooned at the thought of Taehyung becoming her husband. Taehyung chuckled and waved goodbye to the mother and daughter.

Lunai walked over to him with her arms crossed over her chest. "I didn't know you liked children."

"Why's that?" he asked, still staring after the cute child.

"Because you're roommates with Yoongi."

Taehyung stared down at her, but she wasn't looking at him. She was looking at the horizon. It wasn't exactly sunset yet, but the sky wasn't as bright as it was before.

He let out a chuckle, swinging an arm around her shoulders. "Let's round up the others and get some dinner."