☆Zane☆ >Photographs<

Song: Do Or Die - Thirty Seconds To Mars

Ages: 18

Relationship Status: Strangers

Word Count: 728

Notes: lol I just love Zane's falcon for some reason (∀≦)
Also thank you so much for over 500 reads!

You woke with a start, your alarm blaring loudly. Groaning, you reached over and turned it off, checking the time. The time on the clock shocked you. You were supposed to be at work in 15 minutes. Now awake, you leapt out of bed and took a quick shower ad threw some clothes on. Not forgetting your camera, you threw it around your neck and bolted downstairs. You grabbed a slice of toast your mum had thankfully left you before she'd left and hurried out of the door. Your boss was pretty strict sometimes, and you'd been late once (or twice) before. You just hoped she'd let you off again. When you arrived at the park, you were 7 minutes late. Scanning the area, you spotted you boss impatiently staring at you. Rushing over, you apologised frequently when you reached her. "I'm so sorry! I was up late last night, and I overslept, and-" She cut you off abruptly.

"This is your last chance, L/N. If you fail to arrive on time next time, you will not work for me anymore." She commanded strictly before striding off, out of the park. Huh. It seemed like you'd been late more than twice.

Sighing, you began exploring the oh-so-familiar park that you thought by now you knew every nook and cranny of. You snapped pictures of trees swaying in the wind, flowers dancing to the breeze, and the beautiful sky above you, but nothing really stood out. That was until the boy sitting with a falcon perched on his head came into your view. You spotted him on a bench a few metres away from you, and was instantly captivated by him. He had a slightly curious demeanour to him, which interested you even more. He had platinum blonde hair that was slightly frazzled by the falcon resting there, and the most handsome face you'd ever seen. He was so amazing. You stood there, admiring him for a minute, before reaching for your camera and raising it to your eye, and moving around to capture the perfect angle. Honestly, all of the angles were perfect.

After a few pictures, you gathered the courage to ask him for permission to use them. As you approached him, his head turned in your direction, noticing you. "How may I help you?" He asked politely.

"Well, I'm a photographer and I was wondering if I could use these pictures of you to show them to my boss?" You asked confidently, even when you were dying on the inside.

He smiled at that, the opposite to the reaction you were expecting, and nodded. "I'm flattered that you have taken my photo. May I see them?" He responded, patting the empty seat next to him as his falcon flapped from his head to your shoulder. You considered it, and sat down next to him. The falcon rested into you, and you slightly enjoyed its company. The platinum blond boy's eyes lit up as he looked at your photos in awe.

"These are..." He began. You nervously anticipated his answer, expecting him to hate them. "Breathtaking. I would be honoured for you to use these." He smiled at you, making your heart falter momentarily.

"T-thank you so much!" You happily said. "By the way, what's your name?"

"I am Zane. And you?" He responded.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you!" You held out your hand for him to shake, which he gladly accepted. It felt cold, but natural, for some reason. When you let go, you felt saddened. The falcon on your shoulder nuzzled into the side of your head, making you feel oddly safe and assured.

"He likes you," Zane stated, chuckling lightly.

You grinned. "He sure does." The falcon nudged you again.

"Hey, do you wanna, um, maybe go out for lunch? Now?" You asked, suddenly feeling unusually confident. Zane looked at you, and you braced your self, preparing for rejection.

"That would be lovely." He said, standing up. "Where shall we go?" You looked up at him, a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Oh- uhh- maybe that new cafe down the road, apparently it sells really good cakes," you suggested as you, Zane and the falcon headed off you your destination. You were sure sparks flew when he took your hand in his, and you'd never smiled as widely.