Chapter 30: Two hella furious boys

Kim Tae Hyung's POV:

Every breath out of me, was a second too long for Ae RI to be gone. The moon was already directly above me, and still, she hasn't come back. Even the police at the park told me they were closing, and that I had to go, but she is nowhere to be seen. I am almost too afraid to stand from the bench I have been sitting for hours that felt like years, waiting.

Something is wrong, she wouldn't have just left. She wouldn't have left without me. Was she not having a nice time? No, definitely not, but even if she hadn't, she wouldn't have just disappeared.

Finally, my legs decide to move, because the fear inside me was feeding on every thought crossing my mind, of her being gone. I run to the ice cream van, and notice that it is closed, not a single soul around, in fact, there is no one left here anymore.

My heart starts to rise at a pace that it's definitely not healthy. My eyes roam the entire park, that even in the night, seem to stare back at me. I don't know what to do, I don't know where to go, I don't know where she is.

And somehow, I think this is all my fault.

A familiar sound snoozes on my right pocket, and I almost didn't hear her over the sound of my pounding heart loud on my ears.

"Hello? Taehyung? Where are you? You should be at home, it is very late." Mr. Lee's worried voice was able to make me think straight, and make me realize what is happening.

"Mr. Lee! I-Its Ae Ri- She was with me a few hours ago, b-but." It took me every ounce of strength to talk, to form words in my mouth.

"V, Calm down, what is happening? Where is Ae Ri?!" But that is the problem...

I don't know.

"Come to the amusement park a few streets away from home. Ae RI is gone." That is all it got for Mr. Lee to hang up and rush here.

~.~.~.~.~

Jungkook's POV

"Ae RI has gone missing, stay here, I will be back shortly." A mixture of rage and surprise flooded my heart and mind as soon as the words Ae Ri and missing were spoken in the same sentence. I have to leave all resentment behind, because if what Mr. Lee is saying is true, she is truly in danger.

Manager's Shi's words came from the back of my mind, from a dusted memory. He asked his receptionist to research her.

Have they found something?

Luckily, I don't have pijamas on, and instead, some ripped jeans a white t-shirt, and some shoes. 

"I will go with you." I say, taking my black jacket lying on the couch and heading towards the door.

"You are not going anywhere." Mr. Lee says, with a hand quickly on my shoulder, preventing me from going any further.

"I am going too." Says Suga, who wears a striped black and white long sleeved shirt below a blue jacket, and black jeans. 

"Are you two listening to me? I can't let you come with me, we don't know how dangerous the situation is." Mr. Lee says, a failed attempt to stop us both from opening the door of the house, and entering the black car outside the house.

"We will stay here, make sure to tell us what happens." Says Jin, who sits comfortably on the couch watching T.V., while the others are either learning songs, or eating.

Mr. Lee sighs, and closes the door behind him.

Whatever has happened to Ae Ri, I have a feeling it's worst than we all are imagining. And I fear that V feels the same way as I, because if he does.

Then we are both two hella furious boys, who will do anything to get her back.

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

Two different POVs in one chapter, that is what I call innovation XD

Anyway, let's just say that the next chapter will be... interesting.

What do you think they will do? Are they going to find Ae Ri?

 Please remember to Vote! It means the world to me:D

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.