i'm a giraffe

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VINES. I'M HOLLERING AT MYSELF THIS STORY WENT SO FAR OFF TRACK? i had this so planned out well in the beginning. i was gonna have yugbam with a vine account (duh) along with the rest of got7, and like yugbam's fans all ship them together and then jackson is recording a vine and he walks in on yugyeom and bambam making out and accidentally posts it and everything blows up?? where did my idea go?? why did i have to make this so sad??? gosh!!

--

bambam sat down at a table in the cafe, looking around. if he was being honest, he didn't remember what chanyeol looked like.

the little bell above the door rang, and he looked up, seeing a giant walk over to him, smiling cutely. hopefully this was chanyeol.

"hey cutie, you look good." chanyeol grinned, sitting down in front of him. bambam blushed and thanked him softly, smiling.

"s-so.. did i do something weird last night?"

"no, you were really cute~" chanyeol smiled, studying the boys outfit.

bambam wore a pair of black shorts that went down to the middle of his thighs, showing them off. the boy felt girly today and wore fishnet stockings as well, hoping chanyeol wouldn't think he was weird. he also had on a cute, red t-shirt that said 'peachy' in cursive.

"u-um so, how are you..?" bambam asked awkwardly, clearing his throat.

"baby, are you new to dating?" chanyeol chuckled, bambam's cheeks turning a deep red as he nodded his head with shame.

"that bad, huh?" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. wait, did chanyeol just say they were dating? bambam felt his butterflies in his stomach. 

"no, you just need practice. you want to go to the mall? my parents are kind of filthy rich, so i'd buy you anything you wanted?" chanyeol smiled, standing up and holding his hand out to bambam. the younger boy shyly took it, standing up with him.

"damn, you look good." chanyeol said as he scanned bambam up and down.

"thanks.."

--

"yugyeom, are you okay?" jinyoung asked, nudging his shoulder. the boy shook his head from his thoughts and looked at jinyoung in confusion. 

"um, yeah?" yugyeom nodded, looking at the store him and bambam went to to buy his outfit for the valentines day dance. he sighed deeply and hung his head a bit, making jinyoung frown. 

"no, you're not. what's up?" 

"everything." yugyeom mumbled, looking up again. he scanned around the mall, suddenly laying eyes on a familiar person. 

his eyes widened and he started to dash over to bambam, with a huge grin on his face, until he noticed the boy from last night. chanyeol, was it? he felt choked up when chanyeol pressed his lips against bambam's, making the boy giggle sweetly after they pulled away. 

he felt his throat tightening and tears welling up in his eyes, clenching his fists. that was supposed to be him, not chanyeol. 

yugyeom should have been the one making bambam giggle. he should've been the one to be holding his hand and wrapping his arm around his waist, pulling him close to his side, protecting him. he wanted to be kissing him everywhere and anywhere, and telling him how much he loved him. he just wanted bambam. 

yugyeom made a mental note in his head: 

Warning! Love hurts! It causes anger, jealousy, obsession. Why can't you just love me back? 

--

sound familiar? ;) ok bye now~

--

yugyeom's tears trickled down his cheeks, not even noticing himself crying. how could bambam go and date chanyeol, who he hadn't even known for a day? clearly, bambam's drunk confession was a lie. he knew it was too good to be true. how could he have possibly thought that someone as amazing and perfect as bambam love him back? just the thought was absurd in yugyeom's head! 

but, then again, it was bambam's fault. it was bambam's fault for being so sweet and forgiving. for being so adorable and funny, and so, so beautiful. why did bambam have to be born so perfect? it was all bambam's fault. why couldn't bambam push yugyeom away when they kissed as kids? 

yugyeom didn't notice, but jinyoung grabbed yugyeom's hand and pulled him away, out of the mall. bambam hadn't even looked in their direction. 

--

"so. you're in love with your best friend." jinyoung stated, yugyeom nodded his head and sniffling. "and your girlfriend cheated on you." another nod. "and bambam's dating some random boy he met at the party." 

"that's the simplified version." yugyeom said softly, his voice raspy from crying so much. 

"what's the complicated version?" jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows, taking a sip of water. 

"well." yugyeom sighed deeply, rubbing his eyes. "bambam got really drunk, he kissed me, then confessed to me, and then i kissed him again. then, sana caught us, and bambam told me that sana was cheating on me with chunghee. and so then i broke up with her and tried taking bambam home so he would sober up. and then, he ran back inside, i found him with chanyeol, i took him home, and the next morning he was gone." yugyeom said all in breath, jinyoung's eyes widening a bit. 

"fuck, yugyeom."