3) Nowhere to hide...

Recap: I looked at was he put himself as and said: DaniBoi😘, I mean I wasn't complaining. But I put myself as: LilyMay😎. I walked towards my house and opened the door and closed it, I sat on the couch with a huge smile.
_______________________________________________________

The next morning I wake up and check the time on my phone and it read 8:04. I panicked because I thought I was late till I got a text from Daniel, I smiled at the thought of Daniel giving me his number yesterday and, I clicked on the notification and it said: I got a text from the vice principal saying that school will be cancelled for 2 weeks until they find out if there is more weapons. I replied with a simple "ok" even tho I was excited, because no school!

I went to the shower to get ready for the day and got out about 20 minutes later (yeah I take long showers, don't judge) I put on a comfy outfit, because I'm not going anywhere. And I didn't bother to put on makeup

When I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram I get a text from a unknown number

When I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram I get a text from a unknown number. I clicked it then regretting it once I see the text. I hurried to text Daniel and told him about it.

Text convo:

LilyMay😎: Daniel!
LilyMay😎: you know that guy that you saved me from? Yeah, he texted me saying that he escaped before the cops got him! Now I'm scared.
DaniBoy😘: REALLY? Omg! I'm coming over.
LilyMay😎: hurry I'm scared!
Read 8:54

Text ended

It was now 7:00 and I hear a knock at the door, I look out the window just in case and I see Daniel with a scared and worried expression on his face. I jog/run down the stairs and open the door and he comes in quickly hugging me, a tear rolls down my eye once are bodies touched, and he hugs me tighter. He shuts the door with his foot while hugging me, he pulls back from the hug and looks into my eyes noticing that I am scared and he now puts his arms around my neck only for 10 seconds and he then speaks "I'm going to stay here until you are safe, or when you feel safe" he says with a serious tone and a straight face not showing any emotion at all. I knew the person that texted me, he was a relative of mine, and he's been to jail so many times but always escaped somehow. And I knew for a fact that there is Nowhere to hide...