•Substitute•

I woke up with a sudden urge of my alarm clock buzzing on the side of my dresser. I yawned and rubbed my eyes noticing I was late I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I then went to my closet picking a outfit. "Honey your going to miss the bus hurry up!" I rolled my eyes " I'm coming mom!" I grabbed my bag and headed down the stairs unlocked the front door and I was out heading to the bus stop I didn't always ride the bus in the morning but today my mom had a conference meeting so I had no choice. My mom was gone all the time for work and I was an only child. My dad past away when I was little so I barely have memories of him I guess it's okay though. You can't love someone who you didn't know, but I do wonder what life would be like with a father figure in my life.

            The bus stopped in front of me next to the curb. I went up to the steps with a greeting " Hello Daisy." I smiled and greeted back. I found an empty spot in the back of the bus and plugged my earphones in and enjoyed the nice breeze as the bus reached its destination.

           The bell rung the students were piling into the class snickering about a substitute we were going to have leaving me clueless. Everyone sat at their assigned seats I played on my phone scrolling through tumblr even tho I've already seen the same feed 30 times before. 

          " Hello everyone sorry my apologies for being late I got caught up with some personal problems I hope I didn't leave you all hanging for too long." He gave me a wink and carried on to his lecture. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Mrs. Hayes will be out for awhile so I will be here if any of you have questions I am Mr.Styles I will be your sub until then we have a pop quiz so get out your pencils."

               Loud sighs fill the room and shuffling noises of everyone in their bags.

               "You will have twenty minutes to complete your pop quiz and  when you're done you may put it in the basket on my desk." Mr.Styles said firmly.

        I watched every movement he did. Man he was so hot the way he spoke and bit his lip the way his voice made me feel I couldn't think I was too caught up in him. Fifteen minutes pass I was staring blankly at my quiz I had no idea what any of this meant I was behind everyone else turned in their quiz. The lunch bell had rang and everyone scattered out the door. "Fuck.", I muttered.

                   - Harry's POV-

God she was so beautiful I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I knew that she wouldn't know anything on there hell I barely even know the shit I put on there. I had seen her in my other classes I had to substitute for.

             "Miss Parker are you done with your quiz?" I hesitated I got up and walked to her.

"No, I'm sorry I was wondering if I could stay for  lunch if that was okay with you?"

               " Of course you can stay take the time you need." I smiled and went back to my desk and opened my laptop to check for emails.

          - Daisy's POV-

            I rushed I knew it was bad to do but I had no clue what we were learning I have been caught up with my friends lives and forgetting I had my own.  I got up and walked down the aisle with my short skirt and knee high socks bitting my lip making last minute checks then stopped in front of his desk.

He looked up and me giving me a grin " All done?" 

"Yes" I smiled back.  "I'm hoping I do okay it was really tough."

He gives me a concerned look " Oh Mrs.parker I'm sure you will do fine" leaving me with certain. 

I grabbed my bag and left the room when the bell rung heading to my next class.