RM (Pt. 2)

RM's POV

I was being escorted by one of his two men. I kept my eyes open, checking everywhere just in case. As soon as I entered a room and noticed he was sitting on a chair at the other side of the room, anger took over.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!", I yelled as I walked towards him.

"Well well, I see you've come back to join us", the leader smirked.

"You think I'd come back right after you almost killed my fiancé. I should kill you for that", I said, pulling him by the collar on his shirt.

His men pointed guns at me, the leader showing a smug on his face. He roughly pushed me away and leaned gassing the desk.

"That girl is the reason why you left the crew. It is only fair if I got rid of her. You were one of the best men I've ever had. You did your job right. And you let that all go for some stupid girl", he said.

"Watch yourself", I said.

"Or what? Don't forget that I'm more powerful than you. I'm giving you one last chance. If you join us once again, we will leave the girl alone. If you don't...well let's just say she's gonna be more than brain dead", the leader said.

I tried launching at home but he was faster then I was. I ended up being on the floor, blood coming out of the cut on my lip. I stood up and tried to remain calm but the annoying cackling sound of his laugh made it hard for me. I took a deep breath and sighed, giving the signal.

The police rambled their way inside and pointed the guns to the men around me. The leader was glaring me while he was being arrested.

After that was taken care of, I went back to the hospital. The doctor said I could see (y/n) so I went towards the rooms and frowned at the state she was in. I sat right next to her, taking her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry (y/n). I'm supposed to protect you and did the opposite. This is my fault", I sighed and rested my forehead on her arm.

Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. I was with her everyday, never leaving her side. I would tell her stories about how we met and our dates and the night we had together. I know she's listening. I'm just waiting for her to wake up.

"Do you want coffee?", (y/n)'s sister asked as she stood up.

"No. I'm fine. Thanks", I said.

"You know....the doctor said she might not wake up. It's been months now", she said.

You stood up and stared at her, frightening her a bit. She held her hand forward to touch my arm but I sat back down. I looked back at (y/n) and wondered why she hasn't woken up yet.

"I know it's hard to accept. Even if she did wake up, the doctor said theirs a chance she might not remember anything. And that she might forget how to speak or-"

"Either way, she'll wake up. If that happens, then I'll help her remember. I'll help her learn how to speak again. Whatever it takes. I'm not leaving her. We're supposed to get married. We're supposed to be there in sickness and in health", I said.

"What if she doesn't want you to help? I know I'm sounding a bit mean but I just want to make sure you understand what could happen. She's my sister and I love her. And it's hard to accept the fact that she might not wake up. Just prepare yourself for what might happen next", she said before heading out the room.

"I know you'll wake up (y/n). I won't ever leave your side", I said.

~~~

It's been exactly a year since (y/n) has been in a coma. The doctors kept saying it's best if they turned off the machines but i told them not to. They explained how if they kept (y/n) on the machines for to long that it'll damage her even more.

"Hey (y/n). I know you're gonna be mad at me for giving up. I miss you. I miss hearing your voice. I know it's selfish of me to say that I don't want to leave you. I have to let you go. I wish we could've gotten married, have kids of our own, and own our own house near the beach. I don't want to think that that's never gonna happen but....it's been a year (y/n). I'd wait longer if I have to but I guess we weren't really meant to be. Just know that I'll always love", I said.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and rested my head on the hospital bed.

About an hour later, I felt movement. My eyes were closed so I thought I was just dreaming. Then I heard mumbling. I quickly looked up and smiled as I saw (y/n) waking up.

"Where am I?", she asked, voice sounding groggy.

"You're at the hospital. You were in a coma. How are you feeling?", I asked as I placed my hand on her forehead.

"Like I took a long nap", she mumbled.

I chuckled, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I kissed her hand and called the doctor. He checked her for a few minutes, gathering whether she's healthy or not.

~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

As I walked down the aisle, I tried not to tear up as I saw how handsome Namjoon looked. When I was facing him, I smiled and remembered all the good times we had.

"Ready?", he asked, simple showing as he smiled.

"More than ever", you said.
_______________________________

I make myself more sad when I write fluff imagines.😅

I just want a Jimin in my life.