Two 👀

"JOSH"

Shit. Now I need to kill my neighbor.

I look down at the husk of a woman I brought in. Shame so many now a days get such fake breasts, but at least they bounce nice. Can't really bite as deep there as I'd like though. Made that mistake once. Silicone ruins the taste of blood.

I groan, getting off the bed that my latest blood bag still occupies. Picking up my cell, I make my typical Friday night call.

"Alec? What the fuck man? Don't tell me you've already-"

"Yep," I reply as I clean off the woman's juices from my cock. "Going to need your ghoul to stop by. I have a load of trash that needs to be burned." I should make a ghoul of my own, but the things are always so needy and desperate for approval. Ehhh, I'll keep using his.

"Fine, but you still owe me."

Jacob always says that. "I'll glamor you your pick of girl tonight, or guy, I know you aren't picky. What do you say? I could go for another round." He wasn't given the glamor ability by his bloodline, poor bastard. But, he did snag something just as useful. He can see history through blood. This makes him my greatest ally.

Lets get back to the topic of feeding again. To be honest, I'm rarely satisfied anymore with blood. Sex intensifies the taste, and its worked for a few decades, but its not as strong of a surge as it used to be. Fear works too, but with books and television, many now adays see fangs and cream their panties before I can even open my zipper.

We crave that first taste feeling again. Fuck. I remember the first kill, the first feed ... how it felt to actually feel their life slip away in my hands and fill me with such raw power. Everything was more vibrant after that. Makes me hard just remembering it. Shit.

My tongue caresses my fangs as I hear Jacob agree. Perfect. I needed to go out again anyway.

A scream next door catches my attention as I end the call, so of course I go to the window and listen as best I can. Its coming from my neighbor's house, which is strange.

"What? No! You are not sticking that near my eye! Quit!"

"Will you stop," another voice speaks up, one I don't recognize. There is a similarity to their qualities though. Maybe my neighbor has a sister? Family will make disposing her harder. "I won't hesitate to tie you to this chair."

A grin grows upon my lips. Maybe I should have a snack before Jacob gets here. Two sisters at once. I haven't done that in a while.

"Birdy... please. I - my face all ready itches with that liquidy shit-"

"Foundation."

"Found-a-fuckery shit then ... I - I'm whored up enough!"

"You don't look like a whore, slut. You look like a damn piece of artwork. You are so getting laid tonight. I deserve a medal for this."

"Oh shut up."

Hmm. Seems they are going out tonight too.

My neighbor has always been an attractive young woman. She is quiet, which I like. Also she rarely has visitors, which is another plus since less people come near my home.

Those glasses and oversized sweaters and coats she wears hide her away. I can't say I'm not curious as to what exactly lies beneath that baggy fabric.

The only reason I haven't drained her though is because you don't hunt where you live. That is a basic rule. If she were to go missing, cops would want to question me.
That gets messy and I don't want any attention.