ONCE X SW Crossover

This is a crossover between Star Wars and Once Upon A Time. I also posted this imagine in my Ouat imagines book (check it out if you also like/love Ouat). This imagine can be a bit confusing, but I hope you like it!

Luke, Leia and Han were traveling through the galaxy in the Millennium Falcon, when suddenly a portal opened before them and they were met with bright sunlight as they went through.

                                ~

Snow and Charming were just crossing the street to their apartment, when a portal opened in the sky. A few seconds later a ship flew through the portal and they looked at each other with confused expressions.

"What could that be?" Snow asked her lover while she followed the ship with her eyes.

"I don't know... Let's go check it out!" Charming answered, grabbed ahold of Snow's hand and pulled her towards the forest, where the ship was landing.

                                  ~

After they had landed the Millennium Falcon on the ground, Luke, Han and Leia walked out of it.

"What is this place?" Leia asked while she looked around.

"I don't know, my majesty." Han said sarcastically and Leia scoffed at him.

"Nerf-herder!" Leia spit at him and Luke laughed. His head then snapped to the right, as he sensed someone coming. He saw Snow and Charming in the distance walking to them and he told Leia and Han. They looked into their direction and Charming and Snow came closer.

"Hello!" Snow started while looking at the strangers in front of her. "Who are you, guys?" Luke looked at his sister and Han and then back at Snow and Charming.

"I'm Luke and this is my sister, Leia and her boyfriend Han. Who are you?" He gave them a nod and waited for Snow and Charming to answer.

"I'm David and this is my wife, Snow." Leia stepped forwards and looked at the couple.

"Can you tell us where we are?" She asked them in a fierce, but much nicer than Han would've done, tone. Snow nodded.

"Welcome to Storybrooke!"

                                   ~

They walked into Granny's, where Emma, Killian and Henry were having lunch. Henry's eyes immediately widened at the sight of the heroes walking in.

"Hey guys, let me introduce you to..." Snow started, but was cut of by Henry.

"Luke, Leia and Han." Everybody looked at Henry and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Star Wars, anybody? I've told you all about this!" He sighed and took a sip of his choco with cinnamon. Nobody answered and Emma was quick to tune in.

"Hi, I'm Emma! This is my boyfriend, Killian, and my son, Henry." She pointed at them and nods were given.

"How did you get here?" Emma asked while everyone sat down in/at the booth.

"We were flying with the Millennium Falcon in the galaxy and then suddenly a portal opened before us, which led us here." Han said, the first time he spoke to the Storybrooke people. Emma nodded and looked at her family.

"They need a place to stay until we found a way back to your home." She looked at her mother, who shook her head. Her apartment is to small. When Emma's gaze landed on Henry she saw a happy and pleading look in his eyes. Something in her mind told her that she couldn't say no, at least not to her son.

"You can stay at my house, with my son and boyfriend." She looked at Killian, who nodded and to Henry, who was smiling brightly.

"Thank you, we appreciate that!" Leia smiled at Emma. They ate their meals and Snow and Charming went home. Emma, Killian and Henry went home too, but with Luke, Leia and Han.

                                   ~

"You have a lovely place!" Leia smiled while looking around. They sat down on the couch with a cup of coffee after a tour through the house.

"Can I see your lightsaber?" Henry asked Luke out of nowhere. Luke looked at him with confusion on his face.

"In our world, your adventures are movies and I really like those movies." This made Luke even more confused, but he pulled out his lightsaber anyway. Henry's eyes were filled with happiness and Emma chuckled at how her son was acting.

"This is so cool!" Henry exclaimed and threw his arms in the air.

"I sure need to tell you everything about the technology that's in this world!" He smiled happily and at that moment Emma butted in.

"Henry, calm down. I'm sure you have enough time for that, but let them rest now. It's a lot to take for them, okay?" Henry nodded and yawned. He looked at the clock and decided to go to his bed, as it was late in the night already.

"I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight everyone!" He stood up and walked upstairs after everyone had said goodnight. On his lips was a smile that nobody could slap of his face. This sure would bring some great adventures!

This was requested by Once_Upon_A_Glade
I hope you liked it and that this is a bit of what you had in mind. Thanks for reading!
You can send me your ideas/requests at anytime and I'll write them for you!
Xx