- 68 -

"Okay. So this is what really happened..."

The van went silent as they looked expectantly at Z, all of them bracing themselves for what the founder of Alpha Centauri was about to say.

"I-"

Growl

Yoongi blinked.

What the heck.

"Whose stomach was that?" Jin voiced out the question that everyone wanted to ask but nobody dared.

Yoongi definitely heard the subtle snort of Y. Everyone else was simply surprised and wide-eyed.

For a moment, nobody answered Jin's question.

Jungkook slowly raised his hand. "Uh, I didn't really know fighting off bad people can make you really hungry..."

A series of snorts were heard all over the van as the youngest blushed hard. Jimin giggled while Taehyung who had been silent the whole time smiled.

"Well, your stomach can't be any better in timing," Yoongi teased, smirking as he did so. Jungkook only responded with a deeper shade of embarrassed blush and a hand running through his hair.

Jin clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Stop teasing Kookie. He's just a hungry healthy young boy. He did a great job in helping us so he deserves to be fed well. If you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for our dinnner. I'll listen while cooking." And with that, Jin stood up and walked towards the corner where their makeshift kitchen was. "I'll cook for everyone," Jin announced whilst eyeing Namjoon, probably mentally telling the other man to help him prepare the food

Unsurprisingly, Namjoon nodded obediently and quickly stood up to surrender himself to his boyfriend's orders.

Y clapped his hands together, seemingly pleased. "Nothing is more perfect than having good talk plus good food. Ace said Peach is an excellent cook."

Okay, so now they mentioned A. Yoongi raised one eyebrow. "Oh, really? Care to explain how long you've been working with A? I'm guessing you sent her to spy on us?"

"And that, young lad, is something that I have to explain." Z was the one who spoke , effectively shutting Yoongi up. Damn, why was he scared? This was just Jimin's dad.

Uh.

Z ruffled Jimin's hair and smiled sadly at the boy who's looking up at him with shining eyes. "I wouldn't be embarrased to say these things because it's something that I had to do. I'm just sad that I needed to sacrifise the most important thing in my life."

Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes met. The agent flashed a small smile at his boyfriend who had watery eyes and was clearly trying his best not to cry. Z, on the other hand, was looking at a distance as he continued to gently caress Jimin's hair. 

"You know, Jaesang was really a good person. He was a good friend to me and Tadashi, but I guess greediness and envy swallowed him whole," Z continued.

"Who's Jaesang?" Yoongi heard Jungkook whisper to Taehyung with wide eyes, probably thinking that no one heard him although his whispering voice was quite loud. Loud enough for Jimin's dad to snort silently.

Taehyung faced him, but his face was blank when he answered. "X."

"Oh..."

"He begun to go after the Data, thinking that if he played the cards right, Tadashi and I won't notice."

"But he was wrong," Jin said as he turned on the stove.

"Very wrong, that is. I immediately caught up with his plans and I just knew that it was a very dangerous game he was playing. He had recruited people that were really good but had wrong principles in life. He also took advantage of the weakness of others to force them into his side." Z then sighed, as if narrating the whole thing was making him very tired. "But he did not stop there, he had informed a lot of big mafia organizations about the Data."