cheater - part two // Jack

Hey guys, sorry for not updating!! I've had a lot of stuff going on in my life. To make it up to you, I decided to make a part two to cheated since many of you wanted one. Hope you enjoy xoxo

"Y/N, Y/N, over here! Y/N, look at the camera." Dozens upon dozens of flashes go off as you smile gracefully at the cameras. Hands on your hips, you grin with confidence and your eyes sparkle with glee. It had been a year since the breakup and filming had ended shortly after. You currently stand on the red carpet of the world premiere of IT. As soon as the movie release date was announced, you became a star. You were in every magazine, you were on every TV station, you were at all of the conventions and you were modelling for Vogue and Gucci along with a dozen other labels. You had began to act in Netflix shows and movies and you had quickly become close friends with Millie, Sadie and Natalia, really the whole Stranger Things cast had become attached to you at the hip.

"Girls, do you mind joining Y/N?" A photographer yells and Sophia, Millie, Sadie and Natalia all got in shot with you, wrapping their arms around you lovingly. You were no longer stuck behind the label of Jack's girlfriend. You were Y/N L/N and you were conquering the world one magazine cover at a time. After filming, all connections you had with Jack were cut. You, livid and distraught, exposed Jack everywhere, which you now find petty, but you were very hurt at the time. The story was on every website, in every magazine and exploded on social media for a good while. The boys, being good friends with you, cut ties with him too. Although they'd started to get in contact with him recently, they knew not to mention him around you.

"I can tell you're anxious, N/N. Don't worry, he won't go near you tonight." Millie rubs her hand on your back, calming you down. The girls saw past the façade. You had become a lot stronger and more confident, but you hid the pain that was buried deep down.

"It's just one premiere and a few cast interviews then he'll be out of my life completely." You sigh, walking with the girls out of the cameras' eye.

"I know it's hard, Y/N. But we know that you've got this. Don't let an idiotic boy ruin your night." Sadie smiles at you warmly as you make your way over to the rest of the Stranger Things cast. The cast engulf you in a hug before leading you over to their table. You knew you'd have to sit with the rest of the IT cast sooner or later, but for now, you were enjoying Charlie's comforting arm around your shoulder and Winona's hand squeezing yours. Soon, everyone was at their tables and Andy appeared from behind a curtain.

"Hello everybody and welcome to the world premiere of the IT movie, the remake based off of Stephan King's original novel. I'm Andy and I had the pleasure of directing the movie." We all applaud and cheer as Andy begins to speak. I make sure to add an extra whoop after everyone had become a lot quieter. "Thank you, Y/N." He chuckles before beginning his speech. "Before we get to the movie, I just wanted to thank a few people. Firstly, I want to thank Stephan King for writing this amazing and unique novel. I also want to thank everyone who worked behind the scenes to make this possible, I couldn't have done it without your help. I want to thank all the fans for supporting us and spreading the word about the movie. And I want to especially thank the Losers Club, the Bowers Gang and the rest of the cast, who embodied these characters for the past eight months of filming and allowed them to come to life. Come on up guys!" You hop out of your seat and Sophia joyfully wraps an arm around your shoulder, guiding you to the stage. You could feel Jack's eyes burning into you with every step you took, making you feel uncomfortable. Nicholas places his hand on your shoulder and squeezes it in an encouraging fashion. He'd become one of the main role models in your life and had comforted you the whole way through the drama and the media attention. "The talented Chosen Jacobs, who played Mike Hanlon." Chosen gives a cheeky wink to the crowd. "The marvellous Finn Wolfhard, who played Richie Tozier,"