TIME FOR A QUIZ!

Update: Read up to the end of the chapter please!

So I'd been working on this little surprise since weeks!

I've created a little quiz for you all, comprising ten simple questions. Just select the ones applying to you and it'll calculate which House of Endollon you belong to! Instead of our usual six (Tremayne, Valmont, LeVane, Everly, Rotavelle and Emmerson) I've gone for eight houses (one including all the elder gods like Helios and Nyx, the other being House Tytos, the family of the Titans of Seattoria.)

Do keep in mind that this is just for fun, so don't take it too seriously. I just wanted to try this out because it's exciting like being sorted into Hogwarts houses! I'll be expanding and detailing the questions some day in the future, this is just a rough draft.

The link is below. If you're reading this on the browser, it should most likely open.

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10586652/What-is-your-Endollon-House

If you spot any spelling errors or sort, do let me know :) happy quizzing, let's all comment below to see what House we get!

• • • • •

Update number 1: It seems a lot of people are getting Tremayne and Valmont (9 Tremaynes and 5 Valmonts out of 33 takers in the last 2 hours!) so imma do something to change that *evil smirk*

Also, I GOT HOUSE TYTOS... SO FEAR THE FATE OF YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS (EDWINA, TRISTAN - I'M LOOKING AT YOU)

Update number 2: Hmm... the numbers have levelled a bit, but Tremayne is still on the top with the highest number ever. Elder gods and Tytos are very rare! So I've added five more questions and tweaked the pointers a bit to even out the scores :)

Now we have 15 questions for this quiz, and I'm wanting it to be 20 questions long - which means I am still looking for 5 more questions to add!

If you have a suggestion for a question, comment below or pm me!

Ps. I might do one quiz on which character from Crown Of Glass are you? Any suggestions? Share them please!

ELLIS OUT!