2.2 : Lei Long

When they finally reach the bandits base, it's already midnight. Lei Long already become pale and cold sweat continuously rolled down in his forehead and back. His weak body can't handle this rough and long journey.

The bandits pulled Lei Long and Li Qiang to a big wooden house and knock on the door. A old man open the door.

"Boss we have a big present for you" The tattooed man roughly pull Lei Long collar and brought him to face the old man.

The old man turn around and wave his hand at the tattooed man. The two arrive at the living room and sit at the chair not before he roughly toss Lei Long and Li Qiang at the floor.

"Boss that boy is the child of that bastard Long, What we are going to do to that boy?" The tattooed man pointing at the grimacing Lei Long at the floor.

"That bastard Long? Jian where did you get him?" The old man said to the tattooed man who's lifting a feet and step at Lei Long's chest.

"Arrgg........ What do you want from my father? Let 'cough' us go!" Lei Long's face turn red because of the pressure in his chest.

Li Qiang only observe the scene beside Lei Long. He knew the old man, one of the few scary martial art master inside the bandits nest and he really don't want the old man to be his enemy right now while he is powerless. he just only needed that treasure to step at his first plan in becoming a formidable man.

"In the outskirt of the white forest" Jian lifted his feet from Lei Long and look seriously at the old man.

"Tie them at the pole outside, we have to discuss what we are going to do to that boy" The old man begun think on how to use Lei Long to lure that bastard Long.

"Tie him up? Can we do anything we want at the moment while you are having a discussion?" Jian give Lei Long a wide grin and palming his whip at his hip. 

"Just don't kill him" The old man stood from the chair and walk at a door and pull it open.

"Alright, let's have some fun boy's" Jian pull the rope in the hand of Lei Long and Li Qiang outside.

[Host! it's bad! let's go to Lei Long! That bad bandit will hurt Lei Long!] Sora updated Onyx who's outside of the base of bandits.

"What! What happen?!" Onyx hoofs thudded heavily in the ground as he hurried to the bandits base,

[Host they tied the protagonist and Lei Long to the pole outside and that bad bandit is preparing to whip them!] Sora clutch the long hair of Onyx to stabilized his body.

"Arrrggg!!!" Onyx heard a loud pained groan. he don't care about his plans anymore as his heart beat wildly at his chest and rush at the tied up Lei Long with a long gush appearing at his clothes.

Onyx saw red the moment he laid his eyes at the bleeding wound of Lei Long, jumping high in the air, Onyx put his hoofs in the head of theman with a whip and step in it heavily.

Thump

Blood smash at Onyx white body. He lifted his bloody hoofs at the smashed face of the bandit and stand up with his back feet and neigh loudly.

Onyx whole body is tense as the adrenaline rush didn't subside by killing the bandit. He step his hoofs irritatingly at the snow. His body is restless, he was not satisfied.

The bandits crowding earlier panic, they pulled their own weapons and point it at the still violent white horse but they didn't dare to hurt the horse. The know that it's was the proud treasure of their Grakea.

Lei Long was stunned at the sudden appearance of the white horse. It's look majestic with his long white hair, a tall body and specially it's eyes. That wild twinkling black eyes that capture his attention. The horse white body was stained by blood but that diminished his appearance it even add viliant aura at his already majestic aura he have.

[Host! calm down! there no threat at Lei Long anymore!] Sora was scared at the sudden violent Onyx. It's his first time seeing him like this, even in his last life.

Li Qing was also stunned, He was shock, it's only one day and he succeed in seeing what he is looking for. He needed the white horse for his upcoming battles. he once saw a master of white horse battle in front of him. they have a perfect synchronization to each other, it was magical. He also dream to have a horse like that. when he got rebirth, he remembered that deep in the nest of bandit of Grakea there was a white horse that was hiding inside that was discovered by a young general . A newly uprising general got lost inside the white forest and accidentally step at the bandits nest, when the bandits attack him a white horse appeared and helped him to flee from the bandits and he become the master of the horse. Li Qiang wanted that same opportunity to himself.

{Lilshane: And that our original protagonist xD a young general With his overflowing luck}

Onyx slowly calm down. He look at his surroundings, A crowd of bandits pointing him a different kinds of weapons. Onyx look at the sticky feeling at his hoofs.

He snorted in shock and quickly lifted his hoofs at the bloody mess. The mans head became a meat paste in his brutal stomping earlier but he was not guilty even a bit.*He deserve it*

Onyx turn his head at Lei Long and the protagonist and slowly step in the direction of Lei Long. Onyx gently nudge with his head the still stunned Lei Long in his chin. *Hello Lei Long*

__________________________________________________________________

So...... the treasure that the protagonist want is our Onyx! ヽ(^o^)丿

Good morning!

Thank you for your votes and comments.

i had a great time reading your comments xD