Part 38 - You look good on it

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I'm finally home, i feel so happy as Apollo's car walk inside of the big black gate of my house. I look around to see the garden that i missed and especially I'm so excited to see the house i missed it so much.

The ride from the private airport took an hour, Apollo fell asleep as we left the airport. His head still laying on my shoulder since we left the airport.

The car slowly stopped right in front of the lobby where Apollo suddenly awake, he blinked a few times before really awake from his sleep. He looks around and realize that we've arrived at my house,

"Thank you for the vacation, I'm so happy" i said smiling.

"Anytime babe" he said with a low morning voice.

"Okay see you, i'll text you for the Farewell party plan" he said before give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay see ya" i said open up the door then walk straight to the lobby.

I see Matilda is standing at the lobby waiting for me to walk in, i ran into her then hug her. I missed her so much, i missed the smell of the house the vibes everything about it.

"How's the vacation?" She asked me.

"It was so fun" i said as we begin to walk inside.

"By the way everyone's here" Matilda said.

"Everyone's who?" I asked looking surprised.

"Your parent, Gabriel, Laura.."

"Jacob?" I asked and she smiles while nodding.

"Oh my god yes gotta go see them bye!" I said before walk into our living room, the place where we used to hang out.

I walk in and found my mom and Laura are sitting on the carpet while playing with Baby Jacob who's laying on the baby's bed. I step in and makes everyone around caught their attention, My mom gets up then walk into me give me a big hug.

"How's the vacation honey?" She asked as she puts her arm around my shoulder guiding me to seat in the couch.

"Fun" i said then sitting at the sofa.

"Hey sis missed you" Gabriel giving me a hug.

I take off my shoes before decided to sit next to Laura then begin to play with Baby Jacob,

"It is nice to see you with no pressure especially after the exam" she smiles as she's holding a monkey doll for baby Jacob.

"Yeah feeling much better" I said as i started to play with Jacob's hand.

"How did you feel?" My dad suddenly asked which surprised me, he never care about me being on a vacation before. Maybe he's worried about my mental condition after what happened to me.

"I feel and felt, great" i said nodding.

"Did you take a pill on a plane?" My mom asked me.

"No" i said simply.

"Woah really?" Gabriel asked as he's laying on the couch looking straight at me.

"Yeah, at first i feel kinda scared but then i feel normal" i explain and my mom looks relieved.

I keep playing with Jacob until mom told me to take a rest she's worried about my health, did Apollo tell her that i was sick? Cause she looks kinda worried since i got back, it feels weird when my mom and dad staying for a long time in this house cause they used to fly around the universe for their work but it is also a good thing to have them here.