Chapter 66 - You Lying Bitch

Before I start this chapter, I just want to say how happy I am that Harry sang "If I Could Fly" in Basel.  I wanted him to sing it so bad I named the last chapter after it!  I cried like a little bitch when he did!  Then the little shit hits you with Medicine and Anna!!  I am not okay...  I need the studio version ASAP!!!  If anyone who is reading this knows Harry, please tell him we need it!  (wishful thinking ; ) OMG... What if someone who knows Harry is reading this?  O_O)  LOL  Anyway...

Christina's POV

Harry tells me he will be right back.  I wonder where he is going?  I see him walk up to the band.  I should have known he would want to talk music with them.  Wait...  he is walking up to the mic.  Awwww, how sweet he is sending a warm wish to Matt and Sarah.  <3

Wait... what?  Harry looks at me and says, "I would also like to dedicate this next song to someone who gives me much happiness. This is for you Christina. I love you baby." I can't help but smile from ear to ear.   OMG... he is singing "If I Could Fly" to me...  Fuck me...  No way I am holding in these tears.

He finishes the song and walks over to me and takes me in his arms and whispers in my ear, "Baby girl, I love you."   I look him in the eye and mouth the words, "I love you too"   Everyone is clapping and I look at his mother and sister and they are both crying as well.

Next thing I know, I see Krystle walk over to the band and is talking to them.  OMG, please don't tell me she is going to sing...  Oh shit...

Krystle grabs the mic and says, "I would also like to congratulate my cousin, Sarah and her new husband, Matt on their wedding.  I wish you nothing but happiness forever and ever.  This next song is for someone who knows who they are."

Fuck me...  I look at Harry and she begins to sing...

I've got a girl crush

Hate to admit it but,

I got a hard rush

It's not slowing down

OMFG...  she is actually singing this damn song!!!!!!!!!

I got it real bad

I want everything she has

She would fucking look right at me so now everyone knows who she wants...

That smile and that midnight laugh

She's giving you now

I want to taste her lips

Yeah, cuz they taste like you

I want to drown myself

In a bottle of her perfume

I want her long brown hair

She fucking changed it to brown hair... really?  really?

I want her magic touch

Yeah, cuz maybe then

You'd want me just as much

Harry grabs my hand and tries to make me look away from her...

I've got a girl crush

I don't get no sleep

I don't get no peace