Chapter Eight

**Reader's P.O.V. **

I woke up in someone's bed. Was I in Smexy's bed? No, it doesn't feel that soft. Then whose bed am I in?

I carefully sit up and then examine myself. Someone had bandaged me and then put clothes on me. I look around and see... him?

Laughing Jack was sleeping peacefully in a chair on the far side of the room. His head hung over the back of the chair as he slouched in it. His arms crossed and his head tilted slightly to the right.

Why did he sleep there instead of in his bed? Is it because of me? He still could've slept in the bed with me in it. There was plenty of room for the both of us. Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable doing that... or maybe he just prefers to sleep in the chair.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and slowly stand to my feet. As I do this, I nearly fall to the floor. I quickly balance myself and then take a few steps. Damn, my body is so weak.

After my head stops spinning, I take another few steps. I kept my head down, watching my feet. I keep taking more steps as I suddenly see a pair of two black shoes.

I slowly look up and realize I had walked toward Laughing Jack without realizing it. I stand there, staring at him. He's still sleeping heavily.

"Wake him up, since you are here. You need to get some answers out of him," my stronger voice suggested.

"Oh yeah? How is she going to ask him? She can't speak AND he can't hear us," my smaller voice stated.

I listen to my voices as they argue back and forth. I roll my eyes and then look back at Laughing Jack. His eyes are open and he's staring back at me. I gasp as my legs topple over one another, causing me to fall to the ground in front of him.

"What are you doing out of bed?" He asks as he looks down at me. I look up him, still on the ground, and shrug. He sighs and then gently picks me up and sits me on his bed.

He then bends down to look in to my (E/C) eyes. I look back at his white eyes as he then sighs. He stands straight up and then looks down at me.

"Slendy said to bring you to his office as soon as you were awake, but since it's the morning, he'll be cooking breakfast for everyone. Are you hungry?" He asks as he continues to stare at me. I shake my head. I am hungry, but I rather not eat with these monsters.

As if my body was yelling at me, my stomach growls loudly. Laughing Jack frowns at me as I just look up at him. He then shakes his head and picks me up bridal style.

He walks me down a flight of stairs that lead to the living room as I cling on to his chest. I was pretty high off of the ground and DID NOT want to fall. He continued to carry me as he then walked me to the kitchen. He sat me down at the kitchen table and then stared at me. He then took his seat across from me.

Before he could say anything, Jane came in and then hugged me tightly. I wince at her squeezing my still injured back. She quickly let me go and then took a step back.

"Sorry," she apologized. I just gave her a small smile in responce as she then sat next to me, holding my hand in hers.