Chapter 12: Gotham Training

It had been somewhat of a week since your beach relaxation time, and you were currently out with Jeran for some training in Gotham.

"Uh Shadow?, why are we in Gotham" he turned and asked you. You were both in you currently in you supersuits and looking over the city.

"Nightwing and I learned the hard way if you can fight in Gotham you could definitly fight in any other place" you explained.

"So?" He asked eyebrow raised slightly in honest curiosity.

"Bats asked Wing and I to help tonight since I made him give Timmy the day off and I thought instead of cancelling our training day I'd bring you along and this can be your training" you said smiling slightly. He nodded in understanding looking back ahead of him.

"Any trouble?" You heard come over you com. It was Bats.

"Nope nada" you said back to him, "maybe we should call it a ni-" you started but was cut off by an explosion occurring close by in Gotham's Botanical Gardens.........gee I wonder who that could be.

"Looks like you spoke to soon" Jeran said smirking, you gave him a small smile and rolled your eyes, calling Bruce and Dick and giving them your co-ordonaties,

You both made your way to the Gardens, "bet you ten bucks its Ivy" you heard behind you turning around you saw Bats and Nightwing.

Smirking at your brother you specified, "just Ivy?", he raised an eyebrow at this but nodded non the less, you thought about it for a bit and decided it couldn't hurt, "deal" you said shaking on it.

Entering the gardens and serching for a bit you finally found where you believe the explosion occured. And of course Ivy was the reason, "ha pay up" dick said smirking you rolled your eyes and gave him the money, you all got ready for a fight?.

"Really Ivy your becoming wayyy to pridictable " you smirked along with Dick who was standing beside you as the bat and Jeran came up behind her.

"Ah the Batlings, what about the bat" She asked smirking.

"What aren't we enough for you plant Psycho?" Dick asked in a teasing voice, she growled at you both but then smirked like she already knew she had won.

"Insult all you want brats, but I have the upper hand this time" she said snapping her fingers. You both grew confused seeing as nothing happened that is until you both heard heavy steps and looked only to see Soloman Grundy coming out holding an unconcious Bat and Jeran.

"HA! She was not alone" you said smirking.