Your 'Get Away' Episode

"Crowley give her back now!" Jensen yells in character as Dean. You, Jared, Jensen, Misha, and Mark were finishing up a few lines for your last episode.

(Will now be in 3rd person POV and written as if happening on TV Show)

Sam and Dean launch forward towards Baby hoping to get her away from Crowley before he does something he won't regret. Crowley holds a blade close to Baby's throat. Blood begins to dribble on her neck as Crowley's force was strong. "Ah. Ah. Ah, squirrel. Do you want me to kill your girl? I mean why do you even care? You were the one yelling at her to leave you alone....why do you want her back so badly?" Crowley laughs and Baby's full attention was on Dean.

Dean shakes his head and readjusts his angel blade that was held tightly in his hand. "Because I love her that's why. She's my Baby and we got into a stupid fight. I hated myself for the way I treated you," Dean looks at Baby. Baby begins to let a few tears fall from the corners of her eyes. "A-and then I couldn't find or get ahold of you....I was losing my mind." Dean takes a deep breath then looks at Crowley with pleading eyes. "Please let her go. Take me instead or something. Just don't hurt her, I love her." Crowley scoffed and looked at Sam, Castiel, Dean, then Baby before making his decision.

"Then you can have her back," Crowley says and gives the boys a smug smile. Sam, Dean, and Cas look at each other before advancing forward slowly. Before Dean reaches Baby and Crowley, Cas yells, "It's a trap!" Sam and Dean look at him then back to Baby and Crowley. "Dammit! You stupid angel! Always ruining my plans!" Sam and Dean run to Baby but Crowley snaps his fingers and the three boys are pinned against the wall. "NO! Stop, p-please don't hurt them. I-I ran away. I got into this mess myself. Please, just don't hurt them." Baby pleads with Crowley who isn't budging at all. "I'm sorry Baby, but I can not do that." Crowley moved the angel blade to Baby's cheek, making a clean laceration on her cheek bone. Baby yelps in pain, causing the men to scream out in anger. "Oh hush you three! The reason I will continue to hurt them is because they have hurt me so much. Tortured me, killed my son, made be succumb to a very, very low mental point to which no king should ever go to, and oh, did I mention TORTURE!" Crowley screams in her ear. Baby stops crying and only makes small sniffles.

Baby looks up to Dean and reads his lips that are only repeating the same two sentences: "I love you." "You're gonna be okay." Baby tells Dean that she will be okay and that she loves and forgives him. "So, I think it's time for the Winchester brothers finally have someone ripped away from them for awhile." And with that, Crowley slams and angel blade into Baby's back. Baby's mouth spreads open, in shock, and numb from the blood already beginning to pour from her mouth. "NO!" Sam and Dean both yell. "You stupid Demon!" Cas yells and Crowley just laughs looking down to Baby. "Well, I best get going boys and lady or car. I don't care, you're gonna die anyways." Crowley snaps his fingers, making himself vanish and Sam, Dean, and Cas to fall off the wall.

"No, no, no, no, no. Hey, Baby, it's-it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." Dean says reaching Baby and bringing her almost lifeless body onto his lap. Sam bends down on the other side of Dean and pulls up Baby's loose shirt to see her wound. It's horrible, the blood won't stop pouring and Castiel does not have enough grace to heal her. "We, uh, we gotta get her to a hospital, we gotta get her help, CAS! W-what are you doing! You should be helping Baby!" Dean yells in a frantic voice. He holds Baby close, keeping pressure on her open wound. "H-he's not helping because I'm dying and there is not much to do now." Baby says in a low voice. She begins to cough and the blood pours from her mouth.

"Hey, you ain't leaving me yet. I love you too much. Please don't let go. You gotta stay awake. Sammy get the car! Pull it around, we can take her to the hospital!" Dean throws the keys at his younger brother but he doesn't move. "Sam! Move! Let's go. Baby is die-....just come on!" Dean yells looking down at Baby, watching her eyes slowly close. "Dean, shh, s-stop crying. We all can't live forever. I guess my time came pretty quickly." Baby trys to smile but only coughs once more and her eyes begin to slowly close. "No, I told you I'm not letting you die. You stay with me. We need you. We need your stupid weekly book updates, or-or the movie nights you always drag Sam and I too. Who's going to do that if you die, huh?" Dean clears the hair from Baby's face and his heart breaks. "You three do it. In my memory. De, I-I love you. I've loved you for a very long time. I- I hope we meet again someday. I will be your baby forever and always." Baby's eyes grew heavy, taking one more breath before going limp in Dean's arms.

"Oh my god-" Sam coverd his mouth and moved away from his brothers dead lover. He loved Baby like a sister and this, seeing her like this, it was going to take alot to forget. "No, no, hey, Baby, come on, open those beautiful eyes. No, please Baby girl, don't do this to me. NO!" Dean crys and bring Baby's lifeless body close to his chest.

(Back to your POV)

"CUT! That was just amazing. You guys killed it. No pun intended," Bob said getting off his directors chair from behind the camera. "You are all done for the week. Go home and relax." Bob said and Jensen looked at you in his arms. "(Y/n), Bob called cut, you can wake up now." Your eyes were still closed. He tries to laugh as he clears the tears from his eyes. "But I'm so tired. And my feet hurt. And this blood is sticky on my back. And I have had to pee since this scene began." You complain rolling off Jensen's lap and onto the cold floor. "Well, little miss complainer, let's get you out of these clothes, into the shower and an early bed time for you." Jensen says and you open your eyes, rasing your eyesbrows. "I will say the shower sound nice, but bed time...this early? It's only 4pm." You say reaching out for Jensen to pull you up. "I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to our baby. She needs good rest." Jensen says wrapping an arm around your shoulders, resting his other hand on your stomach as you both made your way to his trailer.

"Still think it's gonna be a girl, huh?" You say as Jensen opens the door for you. "Yep. Your carrying Daddy's little girl right now." Jensen smiles and you move to the bedroom, peeling off the fake blood stained clothing and slip on a baggy shirt with some yoga pants. You move out of the bedroom to see Jensen already changed. "Ready my Babies?" Jensen says grabbing the keys and your hand. "We are all set! To home we go!"

**************************

Shorter Update!

Are you guys's liking it so far?

Don't worry if you don't like it, Drama will be coming up soon!!!

Thanks for reading, commenting, and liking my book!

Xoxo

Ps...I'm going to Ireland for a week during spring break!!! Yay!! So it's about a week away and I hope to have more chapters up because I can't post when I'm in Ireland! Love you all!