Chapter 15

Valentina's POV

I've got a new challenge now. That is to ignore the dog, Luca.

Actually, I can't call him a dog... Even dogs are better than him. Way better than him.

Well yeah, anyways I'm going to ignore him because he thinks after disrespecting me, being rude and inconsiderate to me that he can just the next morning talk to me like nothing has happened.

After asking me for a damn baby..? He thinks he can just talk to me again... Nope. Not happening honey.

I go downstairs to eat breakfast, I sit down at the table and Luca is here, present - eating toast. I look at him and then roll my eyes, I can't be bothered to deal with him.

From the corner of my eyes I can see him staring at me, I look up at him with an annoyed expression on my face, "You got a problem?" I ask him.

"Yeah babe." He says as he leans back on his chair, "Your attitude."
"Oh." I say dramatically, "Was I supposed to go downstairs, kiss your feet and-."

"Shut up." He snaps and he gets up, I flinch and look at him. Bipolar b*tch. What the heck. "You really are getting on my nerves." He tells me as he walks closer to me.

"Well I don't care." I tell him truthfully. I get up from my chair, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go see my mum." I say before walking out of the room.

"Wait!" I hear him shout and walk after me. Ugh. Just leave me alone.

"What?" I ask him with frustration. I look back at him, waiting for him to say something. "What is it?"

"We need to talk." He says and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't want to talk to you." I say to him, I hear him mutter swear words and he looks really angry.

"You're acting childish!" He shouts as he puts his hands through his hair.

"Then that's fine." I laugh, "You won't need a baby. You got me." I say sarcastically and I wink at him before walking upstairs.

I go upstairs to my room, I sit down on my bed and sulk. The guy is just so annoying, he makes me angry and he makes me feel so frustrated. He is rude and arrogant, I can't deal with him.

Not right now anyways. My mum is ill, really ill and I can't do anything about it and it pains me so much. I just wish I could help her...

I look through my closet, living and marrying a billionaire sort of has its perks because now I have a lot of clothes, shoes and accessories. It's nice to not worry about choosing out an outfit.

I decide to wear black jeans, a beige off shoulder knitted jumper and a pair of light brown ankle boots. I leave my hair out in loose curls, grab my bag with all my essentials in it and then leave the house without even saying goodbye to Luca.

I walk it to my mums house, the weather is pretty nice today - the sun is out and there is a little bit of wind that is hitting my face. The trees, the flowers, the birds all look beautiful. Nature is such an amazing thing, it really is.

When I finally arrive at my parents house, I walk in and see my dad. He is upset, it looks like he has been crying. My heart is aching and my face feels warm all of a sudden. Mum...

I walk over to him and I sit down on the sofa next to him, "Dad?" I say in a soft whisper, he looks at me and I look at his eyes, they're red and swollen. He has been crying, oh god.

"She's not getting any better." He mutters as tears fall down from his eyes, they go down his cheeks and I just bite my lips harshly to stop myself from having a major breakdown as well. I hug him and reassure him.

I'm not going to say that everything is going to be okay, because I know that everything is not going to be okay. I know my mum is severely ill right now and she isn't going to make it, I don't want to give my dad any false hope or anything at all. It won't help him, me or anyone else.

"Have you told Sally?" I ask my dad quietly. Sally is my cousin, my aunties daughter.

My aunt died about two years ago, she was hit by a car and she died instantly. Ever since her funeral I haven't seen her daughter,  Sally.

Sally and I used to be very close but she just shut everyone out of her life since her mum's death. I miss her and sometimes I call her but it's just quick talk about how she's doing and stuff.

"No." My dad says as he wipes his tears. "It's just difficult to talk about it and... Oh god, all I feel is pain."

"Dad." I frown as I rest my hands on his shoulder, "Just rest, I'm going to check on mum." I tell him and he gives me a nod. I go upstairs and go into my parents bedroom, my mum is all cuddled up in sheets, sleeping peacefully.

I walk over and give her a soft kiss on her forehead, "I love you mum." I whisper. I suddenly jump up, my phone starts ringing. I look at my phone, caller ID - ugh, it's Luca.

I go out of the room and answer my phone, I sigh and I can hear Luca laughing. He seriously is annoying, what a d*ck!

"Why are you calling me?" I ask him with a rude and annoyed tone. He doesn't answer me and I roll my eyes, "LUCA!" I whisper shout over the phone.

"Sorry. Sorry." I hear him chuckle, what the hell is funny and what is his problem. "When you come home, we need to talk about you know what. Look Val, I just need your hel-."

He is unbelievable, despicable, spiteful and horrible. A lot of l's I know.

I cut him off and hang up on him. My mum is here dying, my dad is depressed, I'm having a terrible time as well but what he wants is a baby.

A BABY.

He is unbelicaspiterible.

Oh and he is disgusting.

He has no heart, he only cares about himself and I really can't be bothered to be dealing with his bull crap right now.

He needs to sort himself out before something really bad hits him and he realises that he is unbelievably selfish and cold hearted. You can't live life like that, it might be good for a while but then things will happen and you're going to need people in your life to help you out.

Hey so another really late update, yet again after this update goes through I won't be updating so soon, that's because I'm going through some problems at the moment and I don't have any motivation to do anything at all tbh so, I'm sorry...

Please vote, comment and share.

Follow me. Love you all.