Chapter 8 - Family Hemmingsworth

I woke up. I was lying in my warm, cozy, soft bed. I could lay in it for ever. Never ending love. That's the status I had with my bed. But I wanted it with somebody else. I wanted never ending love with Matthew. I loved him. He loved me, I guess. Brilliant. But I didn't know if he ment it. Did he mean it, when he said that he loved me. I sure hoped so. I couldn't take another heartbreak. I remembered the quote that I read in 'The Fault In Our Stars'.

The world is not a wish - granting factory.

But I wished that he would love me forever. Forever. Forever. Forever.

I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I though about things while showering. Always. A lot of -what if's-. A lot of questions that could never be answered. About people, the news and whatever is important to me. I replay scenes in my head and what I could've done better in that moment. I form little stories in my head. I'm just myself in every way, shape or form. Just me. Me. Me. Me.

When I was done, I headed back over to my closet to get dressed. I decided to go with a light washed jeans and a cream-colored blouse that had blue pockets. I dressed differently when I had to go to work. You don't show up at a million dollar home in T-shirt and jumper. That just dosn't work.

I ran down the stairs and grabbed a box of cerrial, a spoon and some milk. I ate my frosties and then threw on my shoes. White converse.

I jumped into our little car and drove off to the Hammingsworth family. They were pretty rich people living a bit outside of Manchester. It was about a thirty minute drive from the city centre to their house.

I arrived there but I knew that they weren't home. Not on a wednesday moring at about 10 AM. They were working in their offices. They were bankers. Both husband and wife. That explained where all the money came from, obviously.

They had a nice house. White painted walls, big windows, a very modern kitchen, a huge flat-screen TV. Not to forget the absolutely queen-sized garden that they owned. Just simply beautiful, but still, I liked it better at Mattys house. It was decorated with abit more heart. This was just cold, so it seemed. 

I started cleaning the windows, then moving on to the floors and counters. I washed their dishes, made their beds, tydied up their rooms, did their laundry. And sure enough two hours had already passed by. Time flies.

Then the door-bell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. I was astonished to see Matty standing there in his all black outfit. I mean really ALL BLACK. I liked it. "Hey there, beautiful. I thought I would stop by and say hello to you", he said looking at me with a kind face. "Well, hey",I said smiling. "How do you know where I work at?", I asked. He grinned. "I have my connections. Yes, I do", he said sounding very mysterious. That kinda creeped my out but it was Matty. "I don't know if I am allowed to let you into the house", I said quietly looking around for people. He nodded and pushed himself past me into the hall. "Well okay. We can do it like that aswell", I laughed. It took him a few seconds to take in my grand-joke, but in the end, we were both laughing hard.

"Fancy", he said whilst running his hands over the leather couch that was in the living room. "Isn't it?", I said with a small smile on my face. "But your house is even better!", I corrected. "Is it?", he said and smiled. I nodded and walked over to him. For some reason he held open his arms for me. So I just hugged him. Him. Matthew Healy. Him.

"Come on lets go, I have to be out of here before the Hemmingsworth's come home", I sighed. I pretty much hated the family. But whatever. Money is money. I took my thirty pounds off the table and grabbed my jacket. Then we were out.

We were sitting in my car. "Thirty pounds, eh?", Matty asked with a low pitched voice. "Jep, I go there on wednesdays and fridays, so that's sixty a week", I said abit depressed. I know it wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. "You could earn more than that if you just gave music a try", he said with a happy smile. "I don't know Matty", I said. "I just don't know."

So my little sunshines,

I promised to update on friday or saturday. Well of course it was saturday. I ALMOST FORGOT :O THAT WOULD'VE BEEN TERRIBLE. I apologize again, I had so much school work and no ideas..... unfortunatly!!!!!! So now I 'm back. I must say, I really thought about this chapter alot. Although it's not that creative, I kinda, sorta have the feeling that this is a good chapter. I DON'T KNOW BUT I THINK IT'S FUN TO READ......unicorns...... well, whatevs :D AND A SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF U GUYS THAT READ THIS STORY OR EVEN JUST A CHAPTER OR TWO, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get this story to 500 reads?? :) LOL... that's half of a thousand :0 ( incredible )

Forever urs, Anna <3