fifteen

Later on that day, TaiYin couldn't believe Lunai's suggestion of having male characters kiss each other and photograph it to be advertised around the school

"Are you actually insane?" TaiYin laughed. "The guys would never agree to that. I'm positive they're straight. Wait—maybe not Jungkook. He never talks to girls. Actually, now that I think about it, Hoseok is way too loud and into skinship to not be gay."

Lunai laughed, throwing a french fry at her roommate. "Hoseok's not even an actor in the play! He's just the spotlight dude!"

TaiYin laughed again, catching the french fry with her hand. "I remember last year when you guys did 'Hamlet.' He put the spotlight on everything else except Juhyun during one of her scenes."

Lunai happily sighed, remembering how good her sophomore year of university was. "How was lunch without me yesterday?"

TaiYin's smile immediately dropped and she buried her face in her arms. "It was horrible! I made a complete fool out of myself in front of Namjoon and Yoongi."

Lunai sighed. "What the hell did you do?"

TaiYin explained the situation of how she embarrassed herself in front of Yoongi and Namjoon. From time to time, TaiYin would pause to take a deep breath or to let out an embarrassed cry.

Lunai cooed and rubbed her friend's back in soothing circles. "It's okay, TaiYin. They can't possibly say anything bad about you that they haven't already."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, didn't you say that Yoongi is rude to you? He probably already talks smack about you," Lunai said.

"Wait—seriously? What a dick!" TaiYin shouted.

"You talk smack about him too, TaiYin," Lunai bluntly responded.

"Okay, whose side are you on? Sometimes, I think you only side with Yoongi because he's Taehyung's roommate," TaiYin said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No comment."