★Chapitre : Quarante◆Cinq★

Legit just finished writing this chapter. Happy Friday peeps.

Enjoy.😈

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

A lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep. Introduce a lion to the flock of said 'sheep' and you get followers.

Nikolaos

" Andy, tráeme un maldito teléfono. Es urgente." I growled at him in spanish for a phone.

( Andy, get me a god damned phone. Its urgent.)

" Sí, señor. ¿está todo bien?" He asked and my jaw ticked from my anger rising. I had no time for fucking questions.

( Yes sir. Is everything alright?)

" No, sólo haz lo que te dije." I snapped at him scanning my surroundings. We got away from the men but they could be on their way here. Shit.

( No, just do what the fuck I said.)

Arden latched on to my arm doing the same thing I was doing. "I thought it only had one here, not three Niko." She mumbled same time Andy came hustling out of the back room with a phone.

I grabbed it and dialed one of my lethal fighters. He picked up on the first ring. "Boss." He grunted into the phone.

"Vader, I need your ass at my hotel Asap. And bring guns and when you shoot aim at there heads. You will know them when you see them." I said to him, hanging up soon after.

I tossed the phone back to Andy and we hurriedly made our way back to our room. I took Arden by her waist and lead her in front of me. We were basically running.

Then an explosion struck.

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

Arden

We were by the pool half way to the apartment when there was a loud noise that shook the ground beneath my feet.

Then there was another hitting the pool. Nikolaos jumped on top of me the water from the pool covered us. We were soaked in a matter of seconds.

We tried to get up but there was another one that hit one of the upper rooms causing glass pieces to fall on us. Even some of the walls.  When I turned my to head to look behind us I saw a man with something small in his hand.

He threw it closer to us this time and I put my hands over my head and braced myself. Nikolaos put his on top of mine. Then it hit.

This time it flew us across the pool.

I felt the air knock right out of my chest on impact. I coughed a few times, my hearing gone. I couldn't hear anything except for the ringing in my ears.