Chapter forty four

This is low-key longer than I want it to be 💀 enjoy

"Ellie and Dana, thank you so much." My mom groaned out as she rubbed her stomach.

"You're welcome Miss Y/ln." Dana said politely as she sipped her wine. I looked besides me as Vanessa bit into her ham. I slyly moved my hand under the table and rested it in the middle of her thigh.

She thought nothing of it and continued to eat. I brought my glass of water to my lips as I slowly moved my hand higher until it was just an inch from the button on her jeans.

"Babe stop." She whispered and tried to move my hand but I pressed my fingers into her thigh, tightening my grip. She gasped slightly before covering it up with a cough.

I smirked slightly as she brought her glass to her lips and gulped down the liquid.

"So Vanessa, are you going to get back into modeling?" My mom asked as she put a piece of cake on her plate.

"Yeah, I have a couple more days with my trainer then I have a shoot for Calvin Klein." She answered with a smile.

"Oh you have a trainer? For what sweetheart you're already like a pole." Viv choked on drink as a loud laugh left her body. "What?" My mom asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you implying...Vanessa has no curves?" I rolled my eyes at Vivian and looked over at V. I was happy to see her laughing along and not taking anything serious. That's one of the main things I loved about Vanessa, she hardly ever took words serious. It was mostly actions that she got pissed about.

"No Vivian shut up, that's not what I meant."

I moved around in my seat as I felt a sudden itch in my pants.

"What are you doing?" V asked with a soft laugh. I bit my lip and shoved my right hand down my pants to relieve the itch. I sighed against the chair when I scratched the spot. "Do you have crabs?"

"What?" I looked up with wide eyes and shook my head. "Hell no-"

"Some thot gave you head, huh?" She joked and squinted her eyes. I rolled my eyes before pulling my hand out of my pants and shoving it in her face. She gasped and smacked my hand away. "You're disgusting." She huffed with a glare.

I smirked and leaned closer. "Come on babe, it's not like you haven't taken worse on your face." I winked as her cheeks warmed up. I turned back to my family as I picked up my glass.

"What's your new album gonna be called?" Mom asked.

"Might as well call it Vanessa Moe. Almost every song is about her." Viv said with a smirk.

"Ooh call it Made In The V.M." Ellie said with a soft giggle. I could already tell she was getting tipsy.

"So the directioners can come for us? No thanks." I said while shaking my head. "We're still looking for a name but it might just be one of the songs." I finished with a shrug.

After more small talk, Dana offered to clean the dishes, also dragging a whining Vivian to help her.

"You wanna say bye before I put the twins to bed?" My mom asked. I nodded and pulled Vanessa with me.

"Bye? What do you mean?" She mumbled as I pushed their door open.

"We're going out tonight." I ignored her curious glance and went to the gurgling twins. As soon as I showed my face Stella spat her pacifier out and started kicking. "Hi Stel." I cooed and picked her up.

She started babbling as she wobbly lifted her head up before it dropped back down on my shoulder.

"She's such a mommas girl but it's okay. I have my baby boy." Vanessa said as she picked up Ezra and bounced him in her arms.