Jungkook

Requested by @slimthickjungkook

A/N: If my partner ends up having thighs like Jungkook, dear lord pray for me because DAMN.
____________________________

You were in your room, typing something on your computer. You've been sending messages to Jungkook for months now. You used to talk a lot in person but ever since your anxiety has started acting up, you avoided him. At first you weren't sure why but then you started to realize your heart would beat faster than usual when you're around him. His smile, his eyes, his laugh, the way he bites his lip when he tries not to smile. That's what made your heart beat fast.

Day by day you started avoiding him. You don't know why but messaging him is way easier for you than speaking to him. You can't even talk to him on the phone because something about his voice makes you have chills all over your body.

'Do you wanna hang out tomorrow?'

You started to feel pressure on your chest. The pace of your breathing quickened. You tried taking deep breaths while typing.

'I can't. Lots of homework.'

You bit your nails nervously as you watched the message being sent. You felt like crying because you really wanted to hang out with him but the way your body reacts when you're around him prevents you from doing so.

'I can go over and help.'

Tears were now streaming down your face as you typed.

'That's okay. I can do it. Maybe next time.'

You logged off and headed towards your bed, your body sunk onto the mattress as you dug your face onto your pillow. You wish you could be brave enough to hang out with your friend but you knew you weren't strong enough.

~~~

The next day you headed off towards your first class. As you turned the corner, you saw Jungkook taking books out of his locker. Before he could see you, you ran back. You were breathing heavily, sweaty, your body shaking. You immediately wanted to go back home and sink into your bed again.

When you arrived home, you logged into your computer and noticed you had two unread messages from Jungkook.

'I called your name earlier.'
'Didn't you hear me?'

Your breathing once again was uneven. You felt like someone was repeatedly stabbing you on your chest. Your clammy hands were on the keyboard, typing your response.

'No I didn't.'

You hugged your knees as you read the message over and over again. Sweat began to form all over your forehead.

'Oh. Is it okay if I see you?'

The back of your throat felt dry as if you haven't been drinking water. Your hands began to shake.

'I'm busy with homework.'

Once again, you started biting your nails. You felt like you were gonna faint so you had to fan yourself.

'Please let me come over. I haven't seen you in a long time. I feel like every time I try to see you, you say something so you'd get out of it. Are you avoiding me?'

With what you read, you quickly logged off and headed towards your bed. You shut your eyes and started to cry. You hated this feeling of fear.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door. You find it odd since no one really comes to visit you. When you checked through the peephole, you froze.

"(Y/n), I know you're home. Open up", Jungkook said as he knocked.

At that moment, you wished you disappeared. You just wanted to run out of the door and run away somewhere where no one can find you. You decided you'd wait until he leaves.

"I'm not leaving until we talk", he said.

'Damn', you thought.

You took one long deep breath and unlocked the door, opening it after. You kept your eyes looking at the floor.

"(Y/n), what's going on?", Jungkook asked.

You couldn't answer. You knew that if you opened your mouth, the words would just come out as stutters. Your whole face was burning hot and your hands were shaking.

Jungkook got closer and tried to look into your eyes but you just avoided them, turning to look somewhere else.

"Did I do something wrong?", he asked.

You lightly shook your head. You made the mistake of you looking up. Once you saw his gorgeous brown eyes, your face turned into another shade of red. You gasped and quickly looked down, covering your face.

"So the rumor is true then. You're avoiding me because you like me...right?", he asked.

Tears began to blur your vision. You couldn't breathe. You stepped back inside the house and tried to close the door but Jungkook's foot got in the way.

"(Y/n), please don't shut me out. I can't take another day being without you. I hate that you avoid me. I just want you to realize that I feel the same way too. Why can't you see that?", he asked.

"...you like me?", you asked, facing the floor.

"Yes. I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend a long time ago but you stopped talking to me. Please don't be afraid of what you feel for me. I want you to be mine", he said, opening the door to see your face.

You were at a loss for words. You wanted to look away but Jungkook placed his hand under your chin, preventing you from doing so.

"Do you not want to be mine?", he asked.

You took a deep breath and lightly nodded. He smiled, killing you on the inside. You can see him biting on his lip as he glanced down at yours. You were scared of what he was gonna do next but something inside you wanted him to do whatever he was thinking.

He quickly pecked your lips, waiting for your reaction. When he got the reaction he wanted, he smiled before placing his lips once again back on yours. At that moment you felt your fear disappear.
______________________________

For those of you asking why I don't talk about my 'girlfriend' anymore or why I don't post about her anymore, it's because we're not together anymore, sadly, since mid-December. And not to sound mean or anything but I would appreciate if I don't get asked that anymore. It's actually quite painful to keep answering those questions. Anyways, don't worry about me, whenever I feel down, I go over my work and read your comments which might I add are very hilarious. Thank you for making me smile❤️