Chapter 7

Our lips locked as my heart began to pound.

'W-what should I do??'

My head began to spin, I've never been in a kiss that was so sudden. Slowly, my eyes began to close as my head leaned in, digging my tongue inside Bums wet mouth. In response, Bums head quickly jerked back in surprise. Red beamed over my face 'did I go too far?'

It was quite strange, I've kissed another person before but, it felt a lot different then the others, I've never had that reaction before.

"S-sorry" I pushed myself back to give him some space, he was completely quite, we were both shocked at what just happened, it was a normal response.

"Don't apologize, I shouldn't have done that in the first place." Bums soft voice finally broke the awkward silence. He gave his attention to the dirty ground, clearly embarrassed from his actions.

"It's fine" my small cheeks formed a slight pink color.

——————————————————-

My eyes grew tired, as I laid down on the dirty futon, waiting for Bum to appear from the upper level of the house.

It's been a few days since Bum and I kissed, neither of us mentioned it ever since, it was pretty awkward. But, something has been alarming me quit a bit. For the past few days, Sangwoo has not taken me up the staircase. Almost like he's forgotten my existence.

Bums been sneaking food and water down for me, but I'm afraid of Sangwoo finding out, the last thing I want is for Bum to get hurt.

I began to count my slow breaths, waiting for time to slip by.

Creak.

Once again, the creaking of an old door that lurked up the stairs has opened. Bum soon appeared, and carefully crawled down the old staircase.

My chest begun to fill up, just his presence made me forget about the situation I've been in for the past few weeks.

He laid his tired head next to mine on the old futon. I soon felt a warm presence on my shoulder, it was Bums head, using it almost like a pillow, he looked exhausted.

"Goodnight"

———————————————————-

My eyes slowly lifted up, revealing a bright white light, it was hard to make out anything else, it felt almost like I was being spun around in a circle. My breathing became slow and oddly calm, as my eyes peacefully laid back down. I was too weak to move, I could barely keep my eyes opened. Not even my arms or legs would budge, my whole body was sore, almost like I got ran over by a truck. Nothing was stopping me, why couldn't I move? My body was completely numb.

Soon enough, my breathing became a normal pace, and I drifted back into lala land.

——————————————————

Slowly, my eyes opened once more, finally having the ability to move and focus came back. My stomach began to turn and roar as I slowly gained consciousness. My blurry vision soon became clear.

At first I was a bit confused but then my heart began to race, I wasn't in the basement. I was laying on top of a soft, warm futon, in Sangwoos room.

Butterfly's flew around my stomach. How the fuck did I get up here?

I quickly sat up, trying to get my brain to process, trying to remember every bit of detail from when I woke up in the middle of the night. The only thing I could remember was how sick I felt. Almost like I felt disgusted from someone's actions. My vision was blurred, and I was too dizzy to even focus on anything. Could it be possible that I was somehow drugged?

My eyes quickly scanned the room, trying to find some kind of clue to what happened. My eyes traced down towards my left, boney leg, that laid lifeless. Wrapped around my bruised ankle, was a thick metal chain, attached to the left wall, close to the basement door.

I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

Loud thuds were heard in the hallway. Becoming louder and closer each step.

After each step, my heart pounded, louder and faster.

"Good morning my little angel"