32| Nothing Looks The Same.

-What to do, after trauma? ••••        ••••        ••••

•••• •••• ••••

The Tyrell household was never a tense place. From those who visit, down to the family that lived there.

Both Rose and Lance Tyrell made it their job to make sure that their home was a safe place, for their children, friends and even to strangers. But as the days went on, Sully felt as if the walls were closing in on her. It's been two days since the eventful night at the Byers residence, and the Tyrell kids haven't left the house. Including Mouse, but it wasn't like the 2nd grader seemed to mind.

After being filled in, and seeing the cuts and bruises littering her children's body, Rose refused to let them out of her sight. Especially, Sully.

The blonde had no idea why her mother had been pestering her for the past two days. At first, she suspected it was due to her psychical appearance but that idea was derailed when she heard her parents whispering in the kitchen. All she picked up was her name, and Dr. Owens, but it was enough to send her mind spiraling.

Thankfully, Lance announced that their house arrest has been lifted and they would be going to school on Wednesday.

When waking up this morning, it was the first time Sully ever did it with a smile on her face. However, that smile was soon torn off by the idea of being in school. Walking the halls of Hawkins High, and feeling the nosy stares of her classmates as they tried to piece together on what happened to her face.

Sully lightly gnawed on the inside of her cheek as she stared straight ahead towards the high school. She never noticed how small it looked, until now.

She, then, released a small breath when feeling her best friend's eyes on her. Meghan was left in the dark, and frankly, Sully was okay with that. Lucas informed her while her father dropped him off, along with the Wheeler's, that unlike Johnathan and Nancy, his older sister had no clue about anything dealing with the Upside-Down and Will's disappearance. So, it made explaining her busted lip and faint bruise hard to explain. She surprisingly healed quickly during her two days off, and 90% of her cuts were gone, making her parents a little worried about sending her to school, which she couldn't understand.

"So, you were in a car crash?" Meghan slowly nodded as she pursed her lips.

"Yup." Sully chirped, popping the 'p'. "It was very minor." She sent her friend an easy smile, in hopes of ending the obvious investigation Meghan was having, "Are you really that surprise though? It's me after all, and I'm a known spaz."

"Okay..." Meghan sighed, turning her car's engine off. "It's a little weird though." Sully turned to see her friends curious gaze on her, "Steve Harrington came to school looking like he just lost a tragic battle, and Billy Hargrove came with a broken nose. So, that's all just a coincidence?"