Chapter 14

God's (Daniel) P.O.V ***

I don't need a scale for the work
I can eyeball purp
I am not you jerk
Hating on me will make ya situation worst
You dont want to take a ride in that long black hurse.

                 -- Gorilla Zoe

" This is big as hell " Ice looked around the bedroom.

" Its a castle fit for the king " I take my shirt off and toss it to the side. " Im trusting yo ass enough to be in my house...don't make me regret it " I say as I put on Nike basketball shorts.

" Yeah don't make me regret running with your ass " She says.

We had just got back from the club and I was tired as hell. But we needed to talk business. She wanted to run with the big dogs and rock a spot on my arm..and I needed somebody that wouldn't crack and turn on me. Trust is my main thing.

I don't cuff. But if im having a relationship with you, You need to be worth it. I won't have nobody with me making me look bad.

I turned and faced her as she looked out the window. She was out of her heels but still in her all white dress. I watched her look out the window til finally she turned around. " Why you take the offer? I thought you didn't need to be involved with anybody "

" Why not take the offer? If I see its worth it, I go for it " She says. She came and stood right infront of me. I hovering about he ass. " I thought about it..I thought the pro's and cons...We could run the streets on a whole nother level "

I smirked.

" Glad yo ass is seeing it my way "

" Don't push your boundaries. I won't stand for alot of shit..Im not a push over. If your with me don't try to make a fool out of me, Cause I wilk have this whole town laughing at your ass like some joke. " I laughed.

" Come on take charge " I lick my lips getting turned on. She rolled her eyes.

" You fuck with these regular bitches....Im gon let you have these regular ass bitches. I have no tolerance for bullshit " She says.

I laughed at her tellling me what to do. She just coming in and bossing me around.

" Like I don't know what you do...Im not the nigga you want to try and fuck over " I tell her. " There is a reason they call me God...Don't forget it "

" Get out of my face, Daniel  " I laughed.

" And stop fucking saying my goverment " I say heading to my California King bed.

" What ever " She pulled down her dress and dropped it. She was only in a thong under it. She knows what her ass be doing. I got into the bed and checked my phone.

The club opening had turned out good as hell. The basement of the club was set up into a dope warehouse. So the money going and coming in was made to look legit. And any money made inside the club...was just change to me.

I sat my phone down as she climbed into the bed straddling me. Her titis sitting up. She bent down and kissing me grabbbing a hand full of my dck through my shorts.

I flipped her ass over and slid them thongs off tossing them.

***