Four

15 years ago

"Mama! I got these for you!"

"Oh my! Such pretty colour my son!"

"I love you so much mama! Will you leave me like mother did?"

"I won't and I promise you that"

"-to, -yato, Ayato!'

With that Ayato startled from his space. He stares at the girl in front of him, and then he tsk-ed.

"So who are you? Get your business done and leave." Ayato said quietly.

Reiji sighed at his unusual rudeness, he really need a good rest.

"Pardon me, who might you be? I was not told by anyone about your arrival"

The (H/C) haired girl sighed and stared at a painting behind Laito ,"I don't think Tougo Sakamaki will tell you, but I'm supposed to live here with you guys, his sons."

Ayato gets up from the thick cushion, his feet banging into the antique coffee table in front of him, his face showed so much anger- wait no, it showed hatred, trauma.

"WHO SAID THAT THAT OLD MAN THAT NEVER TAKE CARES OF US CAN JUST THROW ONE OF HIS SLUTS HERE AN-AND HOPING FOR US TO TAKE CARE OF IT? GODDAMNIT, I'M OUTTA HERE SHITHEADS!"

Laito and Kanato snapped their head at his rampage. Yes, they were angry but defiantly not as angry as Ayato.

"Ayato, calm your shits down" Shuu came down elegantly. "I can hear your shouting in the rooftop, it's bothering my ear." He sighed while ruffling his now messy hair.

"Shuu! That fucker just sent his sluts that looked like her! How can I be calm?" Ayato growled furiously.

While all that happening, (Y/N) stepped closer to glare at Ayato, "Well, if you think I don't deserve living here, why don't you tell your father that and not to me. I'm sorry, but I can't stand cowards."

Ayato glared back at her and just leave after that rampage. One by one everybody leaves except Reiji and Shuu. "(Y/N) right? Just go to the third floor, just choose one room for you, I need to talk to Shuu here."

"Sure" She realized that her suitcase is taken by one of the servants in the mansion. While she walks toward the stairs, she mumbled in a quiet but audible sound, "This is going to be interesting " she smirked.

Seeing that smirk, the two brother froze, that smirk, not a cruel one, nor a mocking one, but that smirk is deadly.

           What did I just write •°□°•