4; You're unbelievable

CHAPTER 4

_

I slowly open my eyes, stretching my arms wide and looking around in the room. The sun is bright and birds are chirping. I give out a long yawn, getting up to sit with my back against the headboard.

Kind of feeling uncomfortable while I stretch my legs, and look down under the covers. I am still wearing my tight light blue jeans and pink hood from yesterday.

I uncover my body, stepping out of my bed. The sun light shines on my face, as I look out of the window. Blue sky with just a few puffs of clouds floating way above.

A smile on my face while inhaling the fresh air and close my eyes feeling the calm weather; it's indeed pleasent today.

Wait? How and when did I come home?

Did I sleep while coming home after eating?

Taehyung put me into the bed? The hell, even he knows my house pass code.

My eyes shoot open, I immediately turn around. "Ah, I am going to change my pass code today for sure." I groan, rubbing my face while making my way to the bathroom.

I hang my head low while the water is dripping down my head to my toe, soaking me completely. I close my eyes, thinking about Jimin; the flashback of him pulling me into a hug, saying me to love him back, played into my head.

Should I give him a chance? I don't know, I have never been in love before. I don't even remember the last boy I dated.

I'm pull back from my thoughts, when I hear a voice coming from the living room. My heart stops for a second, imagining who's going to come at my home early in the morning.

I close the shower tap, immediately wrapping a soft fluffy towel around my naked body. I walk out of the bathroom slowly, looking for something to hit the person with.

My gaze falls on the glass vase kept on the side table. I quickly pick it up and make my out of the room. Slow and small steps, the grip around the vase tightens.

Please don't be a thief or a serial killer, I pray in my head to the high powers above. Hoping they'd listen to me, for once.

The near I go I hear the voice is coming from the kitchen area. Oh my god! The knives are in the kitchen. Also, my favourite ramen and other snacks. He better don't eat them away.

The moment I reach at the kitchen entrance, I see someone coming out. In the heat of the moment, I'm all set to hit the person with the glass vase, in the head. But immediately stop, When I clearly see who this person is,

"Jimin?"

I say his name softy. He looks thrilled and confused. My hands still in the same posture, but the one thing, the most importantly thing that I forgot; I am naked beneath this towel.

My towel immediately falls down on the floor, making me gasp in shock.

"Wow, Good morning, Y/N." Jimin says, smirking lightly, "What a lovely way to start my morning." He chuckles, giggling.

I panic, picking up the towel from the floor and wrapping it again around my body, "The hell, you're doing here?" I ask, clenching my jaw. I beyond mad right now.

"I cooked breakfast for you." He answers immediately.

"You broke into my house to cook breakfast for me. Are you insane?" I yell, hitting on his shoulder. But he immediately grabs me by the wrist, taking away the vase,