83- Venus, Ginny And Luna Stage A Walkout

Things continued to worsen at Hogwarts. The Carrows seemed to enjoy punishment above anything else.

Their first few Defence Against the Dark Arts classes were spent practicing the unforgivable curses on spiders.

They went through Imperio, Crucio and finally Avada Kedavra. Amycus announced with glee that they were able to move on to rodents and said that with luck by the end of October they could move on to First Years.

That night the ever growing DA made another move to irritate the Carrows. Venus and Ginny snuck into the Carrow's office during dinner and transfigured every single thing in the room into a small bird like the ones Venus had sent out from the hospital wing at the beginning of term.

This just seemed to spur the Carrows on, and as October turned into November the sixth year Defence Against the Dark Arts class proceeded to practicing the Crutiatus curse on First and Second years.

"No way!" Venus shook her head when they entered the classroom to see a terrified group of First years standing in one corner.

"We're not doing it." Ginny was staring at Amycus in shock, "I'm not doing it!"

"What was that Miss Weasely?" Amycus seemed to have overheard the girl's conversation.

"I said I'm not doing it." Ginny repeated.

"Does anyone else have a problem with my teaching methods?" Amycus turned to the rest of the class. Most of whom were Slytherins and their parents were Death Eaters.

"Yes," said both Venus and Luna at the same time.

"You seem to be under the delusion." Amycus said quietly so that only the three of them could hear, "that this makes you brave or heroic, must really it just makes you stupid. Need I remind you just how easy it would be for us to find your father Miss Lovegood, or Miss Weasley how easy it would be to make your brother Charlie's death look like an accident- all of those dragons, one is bound to slip, and you Miss Black." He finally turned to Venus, "the dementors already know how to find your father, it would be such a shame if they were allowed to do so."

Amycus strode towards the front of the classroom.

"We're still not doing it right?" Ginny asked frantically, "Charlie can take care of himself, so can the others. I'm not doing it. I won't torture a First year!"

"My dad is perfectly capable of producing a Patronus." Venus was glaring at Amycus, "and he was the one who told me to cause as much havoc as I could this year."

"Father is quite capable of hiding should he want to." Luna's voice was a strange mix of dreamy and determined, "I think he'd want me to do what I think is right."

"C'mon then." Venus got to her feet.

"Miss Black, what do you think you're doing?" Amycus demanded, whirling around at the sound of her chair scraping.

"I'm leaving Professor." Venus grinned, "and I'm taking the First Years with me- c'mon you lot." The first years looked between the murderous look on Amycus's face to the determined smirk on Venus's and then quickly scurried out of the room.

Venus didn't say anything else, but she, Ginny and Luna left the classroom, not looking back.

Two updates! Yay!
Who has checked out my little book of everything called, Em On Wattpad? Go and give it a read!
Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx