Chapter 11

Samantha's P.O.V

"So, you like Nash?" Shawn questions

"Oh, not really. I just think he is cute, like I said I don't just judge off of looks." I counter back.

"Ok everyone we have to starting heading down stairs now!" Cameron shouts through the room and they start leaving the room and Shawn offers me his hand after he stands up. He pulls me up and he keeps my hand in his, and I really like the feeling going through me arm.

"Shawn, get off my sister." I hear Jacks voice and he didn't shout it in a joking way. It was more of a command.

"Sorry Jack." He drops my hand and I feel my heart do the same.

"Don't worry about him, he is just protective." I look up at Shawn's brown eyes.

"I get it, I will be the same with Aaliyah. That's my sister by the way."

"I pray for her then because I'm not allowed to do very much, but on the other hand all I do is go on my computer so you can't protect me from much."

"Well still, I understand where he is coming from." I nod and shake my head. We get to the back doors of the area and we get lead to an area to get ready. I pull Shawn with me over to Jack and Sam and he looks a little scared as to why.

"Jack, what am I going to do?"

"Um, the same as everyone else."

"No, like who am I at a booth with."

"Well I have Sam and Johnson. You can go by Mahogany?"

"Can I go by Shawn instead? Please he's like the only person I have had a decent conversation with." I ask in return.

"If he touches you again he is going to have to go thr-" Sam cuts Jack of and I legit thank the heavens.

"How about we give bug some freedom, for once? Or at least give her, her own decisions and Shawn's a good kid don't worry."

"Fine, but you don't leave his side at any point and if you wonder alone I take away your computer."

"Deal." I hug him and Sam and I hear an announcer calling out the guys one by one. I let go of Shawn's hand when they call his name and go by Jack. Johnson just walked out with Sam and me and Jack are next.

"Jack Gilinsky and his guest Samantha." We walk onto the stage and I take seat near shawn. I look at the amount of people and my heart starts racing. The girls screaming aren't making it better either.

"Samantha, are you ok? You don't look to hot, not that you're not looking ok you just look sick." Shawn rambles from next to me.

"Um I think so, just scared. I'm not good in places with more than like twenty people." I have this awful uneasy feeling in my stomach and it's just growing as the screaming gets louder.

"Just look at me not the crowd." I nod and just stare into his eyes and I calm down for a minute but it comes back almost instantly.

"Do I need to get Jack or Sam?" He is gaining concern as I start to tremble in fear.

"No, I have to deal with my problems on my own for once." He takes my hand and places it between his.

"Ok everybody, question time." Mahogany says into a mic.

"First question, girl in the blue shirt."

"Hi my question is for Jack. Who is the girl sitting next to Shawn?" The girl asks. A microphone is given to each of the guys and Jack turns his on.

"Well that is my little sister Samantha who is going to be coming with me to every magcon." The crowd has relieved faces and I could only guess that they thought I was dating Jack.

The questions went on asking about me, about why I was never mentioned till now, about really anything. I was fine until someone wanted me to speak.

"My question is for Samantha, why are you here and not with your parents?" great question. shawn holds my hand tighter and hands me his mic.

"Uh...... I-um, well I-" I couldn't even form a sentence.

"She is my sister and I love her, and I have to make sure she is doing ok.band I can't do that not being at her side." Jack steps up and answers taking me from my misery and the crowd awes at his answer. I hand Shawn back his microphone and he smiles.

"Don't be worried about what just happened, it's hard to talk in front of 300 people at first." Shawn whispers in my ear before everyone goes to their assigned tables.

"Thanks." I then look around to see Sam heading my way.

"Shawn, I'm gonna have to take her from you during this event. I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, I'll just talk to her later. Bye Sammy." Sam takes my hand and leads me backstage again.

"Bug, I suggest you stay back here. You looked extremely pale when you were in there and I don't need you passing out. I'll have one of the guys check on you every half an hour." I nod and take a seat on the couch.

"Wait, can I have your phone, I'll be bored doing nothing."

"Bug, I kinda need it. how about you just play the guitar over there."

"Fine." he walks out of the room and I ten toward the black guitar and go to grab it. I bring it back over to the couch and start playing I see fire by Ed Sheeran. His music is my life, plain and simple. I sing it whenever I can and I listen to it whenever I can.

I strum the first few notes and start to sing in a hush voice. I get halfway through the fifth song when I feel a presence near me. The presence starts to sing with me and I stop realizing I just sang front of somebody.