The Fourth Wall is the Gate to Love! [Izuku X Gwenpool] (Marvel)

"*Pant Pant* Woo~" Izuku sweated, panting as he stopped his tracks and looked down at his watch. "An hour in and covered 10 kilometers. Nice! I beat my record." He cheered at himself as he then realized the time read on his watch. "Wow, seven o'clock already? Well, maybe I should call it a day." He said as he streatched his arms, until he heard something.

Up ahead he saw a cat running out of an ally quite fast, as well as a loud crashing sound. "Wonder what's going on?" He then jogged to the corner of the ally and peeked his head out. "What are we peeking at?" "I don't know..." Izuku responded to the mysterious voice, as he then came to the realization.

He turned around to see what looked to be a girl, in front of his face, wearing a white and pink mask. "AHHH!" "Ahhhh!" They both screamed as Izuku stumbled back as the girl laughed. "Wow you startled me there guy." She said as Izuku somewhat understood her. 'She's American.' He thought as he had his hand over his heart. Trying to calm himself from being scared, and the fact a girl was talking to him.

"Oops. Sorry, kinda forgot I gave you a heart attack just now. Is it the mask? Yeah it's probably the mask." She said as she removed her mask in front of him. Izuku blushed at the face he saw underneath. Smooth and soft skin, having bright blue eye, blonde and pink hair swaying as she shook her head.

"Wow, almost forgot how the wind feels. Anywho~ Hi there. I'm your deadliest girl Gwenpool. Though kinda odd I'm named after my vigilantie name. Gwen Poole. Well, more like Gwendolyn Poole. Man the writers need to come up with clever hero names." Gwen said as she somewhat molologued to herself as Izuku grew confused.

"U-Um...writers?" Izuku asked as Gwen looked back at him as he 'eeped' and blushed. "Well that's not importaint yet. But this right now is, I need you." Gwen said as she held both of his hands in hers and looked at him in his bright green eyes. "W-What!?" Izuku screamed as he was beet red and steam coming out of his face.

"*Pfft!* Hahahaha! S-Sorry. I-It's just that you-your face! You thought of it something else right?" Gwen said as her laughing soon came to a halt as she leaned in closer to him, smirking as she looked into his eyes with hers half open. "Though we can make that happen. Know any good love hotels in the area~?"

At this point, Izuku was on the verge of passing out right about now. "Wow, you are one shy guy. Calm down lover boy." Gwen said as she wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him close to her as she intentionally placed the side of his face to her boobs. "I need you to give me the grand tour of this magical land of Tokyo!" Gwen said as she seemed to sparkle and her eyes glinting.

'What is this girl? First that thing about a fourth wall? And I'm seeing sparkles coming out of her?' Izuku thought as he pulled away from her and looked at her. "A-Are you just a tourist?" He asked as she rocked back and forth on her feet. "Well~ Yes and no. Well mostly yes. Being born in America, we don't tend to get all the cool anime and manga stuff you guys get on the daily."

Gwen said as she brought out a backpack and now wore a kimono style top and dark tights and sandles. 'Okay, how is she doing that like it's normal!?' "And I heard Japan has so much heroes and awesome Shounen Manga!" Gwen squealed as she wiggled in delight as she took out several American comic books from her bag.

"W-Woah! No way! You have Marvel comics! Those are hard to get Japanese versions over here!" Izuku said as he was smiling at the view of Marvel comics. Especially some of the comic heroes he loved. "Oh! Another Marvel fanatic I see~ Come on. Lets walk and talk as you give me a tour of this place." Gwen said as they left the ally and began walking around Musutafu.

Both smiling and getting more into the topic of Marvel as they took brief moments to tour the place. Izuku was amazed at how knowledgable Gwen was with the Marvel universe more than he was. She also was glad that someone her age shared a lot of the same interest in him: video games (a little bit, mostly fighting), manga, comics and doing research on a lot of things.