Lovers (Kai Hiwatari) [Part 1] LEMON

"K-Kai! W-we can't!" You whispered as your lover pulled you into an empty locker room.

"I want you," he responded cooly, pressing you up against the wall, his fingers slipping below the waist band of your pants as he began kissing your neck tenderly.

As stoic as he could be, Kai was an amazing lover. It was hard to resist him. His affection was rare, so you had to take what you could and run with it, especially under the circumstances. Kai had joined BEGA and betrayed the Bladebreakers. Tyson and the others didn't understand, but you had always seemed to be able to read Kai like a book. Its what made him fall in love with you in the first place.

Kai decided it was better to not become official until everything was said and done, and as sad as that made you, you knew he was doing it to protect you. But not seeing him was driving you crazy, so you began meeting him at hotels or his apartment to spend time with him. Normally the two of you did everything you could to keep your romance a secret, never taking risks. But today, you snuck into BEGA to see him just for a minute and Kai couldn't stand not feeling close to you.

So here you were, pressed up against a wall of a locker room, desperately trying to quiet your moans as Kai littered your neck with kisses and bites.

"Kai...what if someone sees?" You whimpered as you felt his fingertips glide over the front of your panties.

Kai began gently rubbing your clit through the fabric, making the look of worry on your face shift to one of pleasure.

"Don't worry. No one uses this room," he murmured, moving to pull your pants and panties down to the floor with one fluid motion.

You blushed at the exposure, but complied and stepped out of them. Kai then pulled your shirt over your head and unclasped your bra, tossing both articles of clothing across the room, leaving you completely bare. His hands found their way to your hips and he gazed down at you lovingly.

"You're beautiful," he murmured, his hands sliding up your sides to tease your nipples with his thumbs, earning a soft gasp, "So, so beautiful."

You were speechless, mesmerized by his touch and his sultry gaze. His hands roamed your body, his rough hands gliding over your skin causing you to shiver in delight.

He pulled you closer, pressing your bodies together and giving you a soft kiss. Kai's hand slid down between your legs once more, spreading them a bit before sliding his fingers in between your folds.

"You're wet already," he hummed.

You buried your face in his neck, muffling your whimpers.

"Its..your f-fault!" You whined, followed by a moan as Kai slid two fingers in you.

You felt your knees go weak as Kai worked your aching pussy with his fingers. You leaned against him for support, every pump of his digits brining you closer to euphoria.

Kai noticed your instability and slipped his fingers out of you, causing you to whimper softly in protest of the empty feeling you were left with. He chuckled.

"Quiet baby. You don't want to get caught, do you?" He smirked.

You blushed and shook your head as Kai let you go and laid down on the bench face up, pointing to his mouth with a seductive gave.

"Sit," he ordered.

You blushed, knowing exactly what he was up to and eagerly straddled him and the bench, your pussy hovering just above his face. He grabbed your hips, pulling your pussy closer as he licked his lips. He wanted you to see stars. He wanted to make cry out his name until you forgot how to say anything else. Keeping quiet was your job, and he wasn't gonna make it easy.