Free [Part 3] - Gabriel x reader

"Gabe! Get your ass down here! I can't tie my shoes!"

Being pregnant was really starting to suck. I mean, I was excited for the baby, but I hated the fact that I couldn't even see below my waist, much less reach it. Gabriel had been helping me with simple tasks. When he was busy, Castiel would help.

"You're gonna pop any day now," Gabe chuckled. "I'm calling it."

I stuck my tongue out at him and handed him my tennis shoes.

"(Y/N), how do you expect to get out of these if you can't even reach your feet well?" Gabriel asked skeptically.

"I guess you'll just have to come back later to help me," I smiled with pleading eyes. He rolled his eyes and finished with my shoes. "Are you excited for the baby?"

"Of course, (Y/N). You think I wouldn't be excited to be a dad?"

"Sometimes you're hard to read," I shrugged.

"Hey, this is my best option since bringing a nephilim into the world could potentially end it," he smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I tucked my head into the crook of his neck.

"You're so loving," I smiled, listening to his breathing. "How can you be so accepting of this baby created out of such hatred? Even I had difficulty coming to terms with it."

"I love you, (Y/N), and this baby is yours, therefore an extension of you. Of course I would love it? I mean, I'm not a total dick. Plus, it's a baby! What has it done?"

"I love you, Gabriel," I smiled. "Now let's go get lunch."

"Oh no no," he smiled, sitting me back down on my couch. "I'm making you something special."

"Oh no," I laughed.

"Oh yes," he smiled back, turning and walking into the kitchen. "How does bacon and egg frittata sound?"

"Heavenly. You just like saying the name though don't you?"

"I make a mean frittata," he smirked. "And also, maybe..."

It seemed like only moments before he was back with two plates of the delicious dish.

"Oh! One for me and one for the baby, right?" I joked. 

"If you want more I can always make more," he countered.

The frittata was gone almost as soon as it had appeared. I wasn't full, but I'd had enough to sleep easy. I yawned.

"Tired already?" he laughed. "Come here, baby."

I curled up on his chest. Suddenly we were in my bed, me on my back and him wrapping his arms around me from my side. 

"Thank you," I smiled sleepily.

"Your welcome, baby."

_______________________

It's short, I know. I'm trying. I was a bit busy getting a hug from Jared. Also, Ruth is such a sweetheart.