Chapter 34 - Deals

"She's gonna save me, call me baby, run her hands through my hair
She'll know me crazy soothe me daily but yet she wouldn't care
We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride around pickin' up clues
We'll name our children Jackie and Wilson, raise 'em on rhythm and Blues"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "So does this mean you two worked it out?" June asked looking between me and Alix.

We decided to meet with Liam and June to tell them the news.

Me and Alix looked at each other and I knew that she wanted to tell June about the proposal. I must say I also wanted to tell Liam, cause if my dad couldn't be here to give me away and George didn't support our relationship, then I would want him to do it.

- "Well we made up, yes. But there's something else." Alix said looking at me and she came and sat down in my lap when I finally sat down. June and Liam were still up cause we had just arrived at the coffee spot.

- "What? What is it?! Just tell us already." Liam asked excited, I hadn't even noticed how pumped he's been in the last few months. I mean he just took off his cast and he seems like he's a small kid high on sugar, that must be it.

I looked at Alix again and she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

- "You tell them. I don't want to sound like one of those cliche excited brides and have the entire coffee stare at us." She said making me chuckle.

The truth is that I didn't want to sound like one as well, but I was ready to burst and tell the world that I put a ring on her and that I was going to be her wife and she was going to be mine.

- "First of all sit down, and second, what we are about to tell you is something to keep, at least for now, no one can know about this until we say so, ok?" I said trying to sound calm and serious.

They both sat down after taking off their jackets.

- "So... we sat down, spill it." Liam said and June agreed.

- "Well, I proposed to Alix." I said like it was the most normal thing in the world, but my smile said otherwise.

- "And I said yes." Alix said right after me and pecked me on the lips.

June and Liam were looking at us with wide eyes. Like what we just told them was the weirdest most shocking news ever.

- "What?!" June was the first to speak, and she spoke loud...

- "Shhh... yes, it's true. But it's just a promise. We're going to wait until we finish college and then we'll do it. We still have to talk to our parents. They don't even know we are back together and we are trying to figure out the best way to tell them." I said and I could see that Liam and June both calmed down, but still smiled.

- "Alix, did she put a ring on it?" June whisper yelled.

Alix smiled at her and nodded.