Chapter: 4 The past 2/5

No one POV

Chanyeol woke up, and he thought it was only a dream that they were brought in by a rich old lady but he was wrong, he widened his eyes as he knows it's not a dream, "Shesus! it's not a freakin dream!" Chanyeol yelled making the others wake up from the loud yell, hearing groans and muffled voices from the pillow, Chanyeol shouted "EVERYONE WAKE UP!! ITS NOT A DREAMEU!!" "WE KNOW THAT" everyone except Chanyeol said in unison.

When everyone is all awake, Suho the oldest checked all of them if they were there "let's see...1..2..3" he began counting and clapped his hands, "We're all here" he smiled, "let's go downstairs Suho!" Chanyeol shouted rushing out of the room followed by the others, "YAH ITS SUHO HYUNG TO YOU! Aish that kid never calls me hyung" Suho said angry.

When all of them were downstairs, they were greeted by Mrs Lee smiling and chuckling when they all bowed at the same time at her. "Goodmorning boys, do you want to eat?" Mrs Lee said, and the boys just shake their head "No it's okay ma'am-" Suho got cut off by their stomachs rumbling meaning they were hungry, they all blushed, Mrs Lee chuckled "Well i guess that means yes?" She asked and the boys just nodded slowly "okay then let's go" Mrs Lee said smiling, and the boys followed.

They were amazed by the delicious foods that were in the table, "WAAAAAHHH~~" Chanyeol said while looking at the food drooling, making the others laugh at him, then the maids chuckled at his cuteness, Sarah then quickly said "Now hurry up sit there and when you are done eating, let's go upstairs and get ready okay?" She said kindly, the boys then nodded not taking their eyes off of the food in front of them.

When they were eating Mrs Lee spoke "Boys... I know and you know that you guys don't have a home to go to, so i would want you to live here" She said calmly, then Suho looked up at her "Um how did you know that we don't have a home to go to?" Suho asked carefully, "it is because i had a research about you guys... My grandson said that he already saw you guys and he said you look really familiar when i handed him a photo of you all, he said you boys were the kids that he saw when we visited the church.. He recognized all of you.. He would say 'why would those really kind kids be on the church granny?' Something like that"...." I explained him everything why kids were on that church, how someone would eventually adopt them in the future.. But he shook his head and cried.. He said 'No! Why would their family abandon them?? I don't want that! That's mean.. Even if they are having trouble in life and can't take care of their kids... They can't just abandon them and let someone adopt them.. Then why would they even decide to make a living being in the first place but ended up just letting that being be adopted by someone they don't even know?' I was seriously shocked by his words.. He is just 5 years old and he already knew things like that..honestly i am proud of him already, because i know he can make a change in everyone's life in the future" Mrs Lee smiled and the boys just had tears sliding down their cheeks crying silently, Mrs Lee then looked at the boys "Oh my i am so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Sehun cut her off  "it's okay... Let your tears out.." Mrs Lee then widened her eyes as he realized that she also had tears sliding down to her cheek, all of them had a group hug.

"U-um.. Mrs Lee.. If it is okay to ask..Who is your grandson..?" Chen asked.
"Oh yes.. I forgot to tell you.. I have 2 grandsons, they are brothers, the oldest is 8 years old and the other one that i was talking about is 5 years old.."

"Kim Baekhyun and Kim Taehyung"

A/N: sorry for not updating for a long time, sorry for my english but please enjoy! ❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜💜