That day

I regret it you know... everyday... I should have never allowed him to leave. I messed up. Big style. Sapphire ask about him often, ask if he's coming back. I hate doing it but I always have to say no. 

I'm 8 months pregnant now and my midwife says I could drop any moment. So, yes, once again i've gone through all the pregnancy alone. Although Sapphire has been a great help! 

"MUM!".... "MUM!" .... "OI MUM!" Thats when i snapped back to reality. Looking down I saw Sapphire holding her ice skating boots. Oh crap I forgot I promised I'd take her today!  

"Saph, give me half an hour and we'll get off okay?!" She smiled and turned away and skipped out the room. 

I pulled myself out of bed, looked at myself and realised how big I was and a tear fell down my face. Another baby, not gonna know their daddy. It hurts you know... I had a plan... Get my own place, get married then have children, instead, I got my own place and had two children... But, then again I wouldn't change Sapphire for the world!!

I ran into the bathroom, jumped in the shower and just stood there, letting the water take over my body. My showers are my time. The only real time I get to myself and its just so relaxing and nice. 

"MUM CMON!" I heard sapphire Shout...

I climbed out the bath, Dried myself and throw on some skinny jeans and a really big baggy jumper and my hug boots and then I drive us to the ice ring... Lets hope I can stop thinking about him for even half an hour...