[07]

Winwin put Mirae on his back.Along their way to go home,Mirae was talking...totally drunk.Winwin need to carry Mirae for 3 km since it was 11 pm already and there's no bus anymore.So,they have to walking home.Fortunately,Miraae didn't that heavy and that's make Winwin easy to carry her.

"Winwin-yah..."Mirae said in drunk voice.

"Hurm..ne?"

"Saranghae~"Mirae said while laughing.

Winwin just smile because he know that Mirae only said like that since she was drunk.She means nothing.

"Mwo?You didn't believe me?"Mirae asking.

"Ani.I believe you."Winwin replied.

Mirae smile like crazy."Yes!!!Finally!!!
Everyone,I finally tell Winwin about this!!!I like him too!!"Mirae shouted.

She's really drunk.Winwin thought.

30 minutes later~

"Finally,we're arrived."Winwin said while put Mirae down from his back.

Winwin hold his shoulder."Ah,my shoulder was hurt eventhough you're not heavy,Mirae-ah."

Mirae was holding door handle to support herself from falling since she can't standing properly because she was drunk."Mianhaeyo,Winwin-ah."Mirae said.

"Gwaenchana.Hurm...where's the key?"Winwin asking Mirae.

"In my bag."Mirae said and Winwin start to find it.

Once he find the key,he open the door and he take Mirae inside the apartment.After he took Mirae to her bedroom,Winwin leave Mirae's bedroom.

When Winwin arrived at the ground floor of the apartment,Winwin saw the public phone.He walk toward it and put the coins that Mirae has gave him before this inside the public phone.He started to dial his friend phone number."Yeobeosaeyo,Taeyong hyung.It is me,Winwin."

"Ne,yeobeosaeyo Winwin-ah.Eodiya?"Taeyong said on the phone.

Winwin then told him.

"Arra.I will take you now."Taeyong said and hung up the phone.

__________________________________________

The next morning,Mirae woke up and she felt that her head was hurt.She walk out from her bedroom and go to the living room.

When she was at the iving room,suddenly someone knock the Mirae quickly pulls up the curtain and open the window.There,Winwin was sit on the balcony with a rope tied along his waist as usual since he's a window cleaner.

"Here,for you."Winwin gave Mirae a container of hot soup.

"I know that your head was hurt so,here you're."added Winwin.

"Gomawoyo,Winwin-ah but next time please use the door.Not the window."Mirae said while take the container.

"I though that you wouldn't open the door if I knock.Anyway,I will use it next time."replied Winwin.

Mirae just 'hmm'.

"Are you mad just because I used the window?"Winwin asking when he saw Mirae's reaction.

"No,I'm not mad.I-I-I'm just worried about you."Mirae stammering.

Winwin smile@blushing😂😂."I didn't expect that you will worried about me."

[TO BE CONTINUE...]

___________________________________________

A/N:Sorry for the short chapie here...T.T By the way,please VOTE after you READ.

💕CHAEL💕